Alejandro x Little Sister Reader

This is my own one anyway in this story Alejandro little sister has joined Total Drama All Stars in memory of her brother but he's alive and well Happens in The fight Episode and the reader is 7 years old.

Alejandro's Point Of View
As i awoke from my daily slumber i couldn't help but think of my older brother Jose and how he is always outshining me in everything thank goodness Y/n is nothing like that she is the sweetest child possible.

When i was placed in that robot suit for a year i was deeply missing my Mi Estrellita until i saw her on that beach that fateful day i was shocked that Chris would do this to her but she seemed to know who heather was.

She asked her if she loved me or was an act she whispered the answer to her and gave her a little hug before looking away again it was so cute i was glad it was on camera.

When i amerged from that robot and made it to the shore i was immediatly tackled by Y/n who had tears in her eyes as i wiped them away and gave her a well deserved hug.

I stepped out of my cabin to see the rest of my team sitting there complaining about Breakfast but i didn't see Y/n about until i felt someone hug my leg i looked down to see Y/n she dosen't really talk but she is still kind and caring.

Me: "Good morning my little star how are you today?"

Y/n then pulled out a chocolate bar and gave it to me i think the whole team was shocked as that farm boy picked her up and began shaking her but didn't find anything as he dropped her to the ground with a thud.

She quickly picked herself up and dusted herself off as she glared at Scott which made him hide behind Courtney i laughed as she went over to Gwen and gave her one of her famous flower crowns which was simply adorable.

I saw Gwen blushing and giving her a hug as that stuck up Courtney started complaining about Me faking about my legs luckily my sister forgave me about it.

Courtney: "The merge is happening sooner or later so good luck having any allies AL"

My eye twitched as that witch said that but luckily my sister threw a water balloon at her which caused her to chase her as my sister and everyone else started to laugh.

Time Skip

As we started the challenge i had this strange feeling that something bad was about to happen but i couldn't put my finger on it as i went up for my team wait i have to fight .....

Jose: "Hello Little Brother and Sister miss me?"

Y/n hid behind Gwen as she was looking at me with fear in her eyes i know i have to be strong not just for me but for her as well as she started to peak out behind Gwen to smile at me that was all i needed to have courage in myself.

Jose: "I can't believe your going to be beating by me the superior brother your even more of a moron than Y/n and she's useless in fact if she ran away from home no one would care about her!!"

I gasped at this as well as everyone else as i saw my darling little sister crying with tears running down her innocent face with Gwen rubbing her back in comfort.

I lost it at that point and suddenly i lost it i punched my brother in the face so hard i heard my little shining star gasp in awe.

Me: "How dare you treat our little sister like that she cares about every living thing and every night she prays to both the angels in heaven and the people of earth show some respect!!!"

As i defeated my brother i saw my little star smiling at me as she wiped her tears away i quickly ran up to her and picked her up as she looked into my eyes and smiled at me.

Me: "I love you Mi Estrellita"

Y/n: "Te amo a tu hermano mayor ( I love you to big brother)

I was shocked as she said those words as i began to tear up but she quickly wiped them away and kissed my cheek as everyone began to aw at this and i couldn't agree more as long as my shooting star was here to cheer me on.

The End.