Mal X Duncan's Sister

Requested to SpiritRiddle

3rd Point Of View
When Y/n turned around from her locker she didn't expect to see her secret friend Mal standing beside her. She jumped a bit fixing her black glasses not noticing the smile on Mal's face.

Mal: "Hey there Y/n fancy seeing you here cutie"

Y/n: "Of course you see me we're in school"

Mal chuckled wrapping his arms around her waist making her blush as she tried to smack him away.

Mal: "Oh why are you trying to push me away?"

Y/n: "One word.....Duncan"

Mal scoffed walking beside her out of the school. He glared at anyone who was trying to walk in front of them laughing as they walked into their lockers.

Y/n couldn't help but feel love towards Mal he was very protective of her mostly towards her overprotective brother.

He felt the same way Mal loved her but kept it hidden. Mostly because of Duncan always dragging Y/n away from him thinking he wasn't a good influence for her but thankfully Y/n always stood up to him and walked away with him.

Mal thought about their relationship taking to the next step and thought of a good way to ask her out.

He heard from his gang that a carnival was in town and making sure Y/n was free today was the perfect chance to woo her.

Mal quickly dragged her away making sure Duncan didn't see them.

Y/n: "Mal where are we going? my house is that way"

Mal: "We're not going to your house! I hear there's a carnival you in"

Y/n hesitated knowing Duncan will be worried about her before sighing in defeat being pulled by her secret crush/friend as they entered the carnival.

Mal protectively had his arm around her waist as groups of boys were staring at her until they saw Mal and fled like the wind with Y/n hugging Mal as they walked and had fun with the carnival games. 

They would compete in each game and so far it was a tie with Mal looking at Y/n's determined face as she beat him in the final game of the night causing him to chuckle and bring her to the crown jewel of the night.... the feris wheel.   

Mal grabbed her hand and sat down beside her as the feris wheel stopped at the top as Y/n loved the sight of the city lit up as well as seeing the cars move up and down. In that moment Mal couldn't hold his patience and walked up beside her holding her waist making Y/n blush. 

Y/n looked up seeing him smile at her leaning down to kiss her as she responded back ot caring about the world around them. Once they parted the ride was over and they walked out of the carnival hand in hand.

Mal walked her home with Duncan sprinting out hugging her tightly glaring at Mal as he smirked and sent Y/n a flirty wink making her smile and blew him a kiss back as Duncan pushed her inside as Mal began texting her immediately changing her contact name to 'My Queen'

The End