Alejandro x Shy Team Hero Reader

Requested by @Sunsteller3221 which I love the idea of!!!

3rd Point Of View
As another day passes in Playa De Losers the former contestants of the show enjoy peace and relaxation at the resort knowing that their Total Drama days are over at last but for two people in particular they didn't really care and the two people were the most surprising couple were Alejandro and Y/n which surprised viewers all around the world.

When they first met Alejandro was still in the robot suit but couldn't take his eyes off Y/n her hair was blowing in the wind as Chris was sorting the teams but to Alejandro she looked like a goddess in the light as she looked at him and waved.

As soon as Alejandro emerged from the robot His eyes laid on Y/n as she helped him up after he landed on his face by Jo as she laughed on at his misery as Y/n quickly checked if he had any injuries on him which he was grateful for.

Y/n introduced herself to him as the two of them started to bond more and more each day and started to know more about each other such as Y/n was quite a artist when no one was around which made her blush when Alejandro would comment on her work saying it was as beautiful as her which made the contestants question him behind her back.

He started to care more and more about her even when he was about to get eliminated by Heather he saw she had tears in her eyes but wiped them away quickly when he pulled out the invincibility statue and started laughing at Heather which made both of them smile at each other.

They finally confessed their love to each other in the boxing ring when Alejandro's brother came to fight him. The battle was tough as Jose kept weaking Alejandro but he pushed his boundaries when he mention how beautiful Y/n was and how he would be a much better husband to her which made Alejandro snap at him and knock him out.

He went over to her and passionatly kissed her on the lips as the contestants around them began to cheer for them as the new couple blushed and hugged each other as the two of them smiled at each other as the two of them held each others hand for the rest of the challenge.

But back to the present As said before The two of them were enjoying life at Playa De Losers they would spend time together as a couple but were constantly interrupted by Sierra taking photos of the two of them which would cause Y/n to chase her while Alejandro would laugh at her adorable antics but to a familiar set of eyes someone despised him.

That Person was no other than the former hot guy of Total Drama ... Justin he glared at Alejandro as he enjoyed his iced tea in peace he had it all girls fawning all over him and was voted hottest guy on Total Drama until Alejandro turned up and now he had nothing even the girl of his dreams was his well not for much longer.

As Y/n finally managed to grab Sierra's phone off her she gave it to Cody which made Sierra tackle him as she sniggered at the two of them before sitting at the edge of the pool admiring the scene as Zoey waved at her and sat beside her as the two of them started a conversation with each other.

Zoey: "Y/n how are you? , you seem happier today which I thought it didn't seem possible!!"

Y/n: "Hi Zoey I am? I haven't noticed how's Mike now that the evil one is gone?"

Zoey: "Much better look at him sure his personalities are gone but he finally back to his goofy self but .....!"

Zoey smirks at Y/n as she nuges her arms gently as Y/n looks confused.

Y/n: "But what?..... is something the matter!"

Zoey points to Alejandro as his hair blows in the wind causing Y/n to sigh at him in front of Zoey which causes her to awe at Y/n.

Zoey: "You two are adorable together i still can't believe you two are together it still amazes me!"

Y/n blushes as suddenly water is splashed all over Y/n as she sighs and glares at the person who did it which is Justin who has a smirk on his face.

Zoey: "Justin watch where you're diving geez *Notices Y/n soaking wet* and look you got Y/n wet!!"

Justin smiles at Y/n and winks as she glares at him and walks away with Zoey as the two of go inside to get dried but Alejandro stops Y/n as he smirks at her as she blushes.

Alejandro: "Mi Amour are you alright? you looked dazzling in the light before that idiotic moron ruined it!"

Y/n blushes but tries to hide it which Alejandro finds Adorable about her as he moves her hair out of her faces and kisses her on the cheek as Zoey brings her inside while Y/n waves at Alejandro and links arms with her.

Alejandro watches her leave with a smile on his face not noticing Justin glaring at him from the pool as he gets out and goes inside following after Y/n which Alejandro notices and follows after him.

Y/n Point Of View
As me and Zoey got dried i noticed Justin coming in towards us i ignored him as he tried to pose in front of us which made me disgusted.

Zoey noticed my discomfort and took my arm and brought me everywhere but Justin still followed us everywhere throughout the Playa so Zoey brought me back out to the pool again.

We then sat down on the deckchairs and were about to start talking again until Mike wanted to Spend time with Zoey.

I let her spend time with Mike as she watched me leave and sit by the edge of the pool as she and Mike started to make out which made me laugh at the pair.

I decided to try and find Alejandro but yet again Justin was following me constantly i tried walking past him but unfortunatly he tried to grab my hand but I nearly fell backwards trying to get away from him until I felt familiar arms around my waist holding me I looked up and smiled at my amazing boyfriend Alejandro smiling down at me.

Alejandro: "My Darling Jewel are you alright did this moron do anything to you?"

I glared at Justin as he walked towards us I started to shake as Alejandro went in front of me as everyone turned their heads in our direction I motioned to Duncan and Dj as the two of them slowly made their way to them just in case oh god.

Alejandro's Point Of View
How dare he try to touch my darling angel i admit i am very jealous when it comes to her she is my everything and I feel like I'm her guardian angel watching over her with the best interest at heart.

I noticed Justin looking at my girlfriend and smirking at her as she hid behind me as i stood my ground and protected her from that beast as i quickly tried to lay a punch on him as he tried to do the same but Dj and Duncan held us both back.

I was being calm about the situation at hand but Justin was trying to escape and try to punch me but failed like the pathetic modal he is.

After Dj and Duncan brought him inside again i went over to my angel as she quickly hugged me as i patted her head as i could tell she was crying as i kissed her forehead as she looked up at me.

Me: "I am sorry you had to witness that Mi Amor i just wish he had stopped sooner....."

I was interupted by speaking my heart out by my angel kissing me as i slowly kissed back wishing that this moment would never end but it had to as she blushed and hid her face in my chest as i could only chuckle at her while hugging her.

Me: "Love you to my Darling Angel"

The End!!!