Alejandro x Mute Reader

My Own Story in this story Y/n has a crush on the womaniser himself which makes sparks fly between them.
This happens in High School where Total Drama didn't happen

3rd Point Of View
Y/n was walking towards her locker with her notebook in her hand with a smile on her face as she always did. Even for a girl who couldn't talk she always seemed to make everyone's day better.

From the time Gwen split from Trent she was there for Gwen and did everything she could to make Gwen smile again which cheered Gwen up.

To when Owen wanted to get with Izzy and didn't know what to do she made a cupcake for Owen to give to Izzy which ended up with both of them being the sweetest couple in school.

Y/n was the sweetest girl in school even though she couldn't talk although there was one person in school that thought Y/n was the most special girl in the world .... Alejandro Burromuerto.

Alejandro was quite the talk of the school for romancing every girl in school in fact most girls had pictures of him in their lockers which made every boy jealous of him.

But when Y/n started going to the school he had a change of heart. He started to befriend the mute girl and soon the two of them became quite a pair.

They did everything together go on walks to the local park, go to the movies and be there for each other when times got tough for the two of them they had each other.

In fact most of Alejandro's locker was filled with pictures of the two of them smiling and looks of pure joy which always make him smile in glee.

Today where our story begins was a normal day for Y/n helping others out during the day but it was all for preparation for Prom the most important night of the year.

Y/n was helping Zoey with the decorations in the hall as the two of them were laughing and joking around until Mike wanted to speak with Zoey urgently as Y/n waved the two of them goodbye.

Y/n knew Mike was asking Zoey out to Prom as within 5 seconds of Zoey going with Mike a huge squeal was heard which made Y/n giggle before continuing with her job.

Y/n took a step back but accidentally tripped over a piece of ribbon left on the floor but was caught by a familiar figure who chuckled as she opened her eyes to see her friend Alejandro holding her in his arms which made her smile.

Alejandro's Point Of View
I was walking towards the hall where I saw my silent angel about to trip over one of the decorations so I quickly ran over and caught her in my arms.

When she opened her eyes I couldn't help but chuckle at her adorable expression as she smiled at me and I helped her up. I looked around the hall to see how much work she did for prom.

Ah Prom the most magical night of our lives I can hardly wait in fact I wanted to ask Y/n out but I couldn't figure out how to ask her out in time.

Me: "So Y/n do you want to walk with me to Lunch?"

She nodded her head and collected her notebook and walked beside me to the cafeteria  where most people were saying hi to her or what's up.

She was quite the popular girl but wasn't the type to blackmail you oh no she would be the girl who would always help you out no matter what.

As we sat down others joined us Zoey and Mike, Cameron, Cody and Sierra, Izzy and Owen,Gwen and of course her new boyfriend Duncan.

We were all talking about Prom while Y/n was listing carefully while when she wasn't looking I stared at her gorgeous eyes which Mike and Duncan seemed to noticed and smiled at me.

I looked away quickly before turning my head around to see Y/n drawing in her notepad with such grace and charm. I soo badly wanted to ask her to Prom but I knew I had to do it soon.

Cameron: "So Y/n who are you taking to Prom?"

Y/n looked confused as Duncan covered his mouth as she started laughing quietly at the pair of them. Zoey and Izzy were looking at me and pointing behind me as I saw Courtney coming up to us oh god.

Courtney pushed Y/n out of the way and sat down next to me while Y/n, Izzy and the rest of the table looked disgusted as she pretended to be sick behind her which made Duncan and Mike laugh at her.

Courtney: "Hello Al how are you today?"

I shivered as Y/n glared at her but looked away from her when Courtney looked at her in pure disgust but turned her attention to me as she grabbed my arm tightly.

Courtney: "Soo Al I was wondering who are you taking to Prom?"

Me: "Well it is a very special girl who I am in love with and can't imagine my life without her!"

The whole table awed even Y/n as she drew a smily face with a heart which made her even more adorable but of course Courtney had to ruin everything.

3rd Point Of View
Courtney glares at Y/n as she snatches Y/n notepad away from her as she opens it up to see a letter addressed to Alejandro as Y/n frantically tries to grab it away from her.

Courtney: "Oh what do we have here?"

Zoey: "Hey that's Y/n's give it back!!!"

Izzy: "Give it here before I rip your heart out haha!"

Mike: "You have no right to read it!!"

Courtney: "Okay only if Y/n can speak to me oh wait she can't ha"

Owen: "Hey that's not nice"

Y/n looks worried and as Courtney opens the letter with Y/n running out of the cafeteria in tears as everyone glares at Courtney as she reads out the letter to everyone.

Courtney *Reading Y/n's letter: "Dear Alejandro from the day i met you have been a true inspiration for my courage to soar through the sky but you always make me laugh and smile when I'm feeling down so what I'm trying to say is will you go to prom with me? Love from Y/n"

The whole cafeteria awes at the letter and boos at Courtney as she tries to defend herself with Alejandro's table leaving the scene of the crime with everyone splitting up to find Y/n.

Alejandro's Point Of View
I cannot believe it she wants me to be her prom date?.... YES!!!!! I cannot wait that is if I can find her first.

I was searching the empty classrooms looking for her until I heard her crying from a classroom which broke my heart as I entered it as quietly as possible.

I sat down beside her and rubbed her back as she sat up and looked into my eyes. She tried to leave but I gently held her hand as she looked worried at what I was about to say to her.

Me: "Don't worry hear me out angel!"

She nodded her head as I took her into my arms and petted her head as she looked up at me confused as I merely chuckled at her action.

Me: "Y/n to tell you the truth you are special to me and without you I can't imagine my life being fun and special so......Will you go to prom with me as my girlfriend"

She gasped at me with tears in her eyes as she tightly hugged me as I picked her up and spun her around as she smiled at me.

I noticed her blushing at me so I cupped her cheek and kissed her on her lips. Her reaction was so adorable as she slowly responded and smiled during the kiss.

I held her hand as we found the group as they started hugging Y/n and congratulating us on becoming a couple.

Now I cannot wait to see my darling angel in a beautiful dress as we dance in each other's arms and share a sweet kiss during the sweet melody of music playing in the background.

But for now I get to hold her hand as we walked to our next class together as the new couple in the school.

The end

A/n Hey guys I AM SOOO SORRY!!!!! I have been busy updating my other stories but I'm finally going to update again so keep requesting and thank you for reading peace out!