Harold X Nerd Reader

Y/n Point Of View
I was currently in the comic shop picking up the latest issue of my favourite comic ever in the history of the entire universe Star chaser the guardian of space protecting the cosmos from evil aliens when I got a text from Harold saying he needed me urgently.

Me and Harold have been friends ever since we were kids discussing and acting out scenes from our favourite cartoons/video games. I can remember the endless summer nights playing dungeons and dragons together.

I payed for the comic and headed towards Harold's house quickly it knowing if he was in trouble or even worse got his hand stuck in the wall practising Kung fu.

I rushed into his home frantically calling out his name seeing a note taped onto the fridge. 

Harold's Note: "Dear fair maiden Y/n forgive me for the worry I sent you but I need you to start an important journey first travel to the land of magical clothing"  

Classic Harold he is a man of mystery. I made my way to his room staring at the endless comic-books and action figures ranging from rare to ultra rare before making my way to the wardrobe and opened it seeing another note taped on. 

Harold's Note: "I see you have found the magic clothing but can you discover the land of eternal hunger?"

I shook my head travelling down his stairs seeing his childhood photos on the wall. It took me to fond memories of our childhood together staying up playing Dungeons and Dragons in his basement until the early morning hugging each other with a smile on our faces according to Harold's mother.

I stepped into the kitchen trying to figure out where Harold had hidden the next clue then it hit me.... the cupboard it's always being stacked with food. Sure enough my luck paid off and grabbed the next clue he left me.

Harold's Note: "Ah at last your journey is at it's end now all that's left is to journey to the land of beauty"

I was stumped for a while 'The land of beauty' could be anywhere in the house or maybe its the garden full of beautiful flowers Harold's mother plants each day. 

So I decided to test the fate of luck and stepped out to see Harold with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and their my favourite colours: Pink, white and blue.

Me: "Harold... why did you do this?"

Harold: "Because you're the only girl who likes my ninja skills or my awesome Kung Fu techniques"

Me: "Harold.....are you trying to ask me out?"

Harold: "How did you know?"

Me: "The fair maiden, the clues, the flowers and now this but I think it's cute!"

He blushed as I walked forward to him kissing his cheek as he smiled and hugged me tightly making me blush feeling his warmth as I sighed in content with my new boyfriend smiling down at me. 

The End