Mal x Mute Reader

This was requested by JadeOchnio the fabulous princess 👑

In this story Y/n is being ignored by everyone on her team but unknown to her a secret admirer was cheering her up.

Y/n Point Of View
I didn't want to get up today I knew it was going to be the same as always get up, put on my clothes, get ignored by my teammates, go to the campfire and go to sleep or get eliminated.

You see I'm Duncan's sister and we don't have a strong relationship like we used to when we were little kids. Nowadays he just pretends I'm not even there anymore even Gwen finds that horrible.

Even my team ignore me and there supposed to be the heroes more like anti-heroes to me. But lately Mike has been noticing me and

I woke up to a weird noise outside so I went out of the girls cabin and headed out nobody cares if I disappear or not. I followed the sound of metal being clashed or whatever sound a knife makes when it's broken.

I hid behind a tree to see Mike smashing Duncan's knife to the point that one simple movement can cause the knife to break apart. I stepped forward but I snapped a twig causing him to look my way.

I covered my mouth but before I knew it he was beside me as I backed away with him coming closer and closer to me as I backed into a tree. He chuckled darkly as he moved a piece of my hair out of my face.

I closed my eyes waiting for him to hurt me I saw him before causing pain to others but he held my hand gently was he planning to brake my hand???

Or worse make sure i'll never see the light of day again?? I wanted to scream but soon remembered I can't what a great time to not be able to talk.

Mal's Point Of View
Wow I never expected Y/n to find out my secret especially from a beautiful young lady or even better from a goddess.

When I gained control of that idiot Mike the first thing I saw in years was her beautiful eyes I felt like I saw inside her soul, a sad soul that needed someone to be there for her.

Of course I tried to get rid of these emotions by sabotaging the challenges but she would always be in my mind. I stepped closer to her as she backed into a tree.

I moved a piece of hair so that I can see her gorgeous eyes again. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she blushed and tried to look away but I cupped her cheek as she turned around again.

Me: "Don't worry with me around sweetheart no one's going to hurt you"

She blushed but wrapped her arms gently around my neck as I chuckled and kissed her on the neck claiming her as mine alone.

She seemed to know what I did as she smiled shyly at me before hugging me. I wasn't used to hugs but her's felt.... strange like I can trust her.

I took her hand and walked with her back to the campgrounds. She knew I had to pretend to be Mike again so she kissed me on the cheek as we went our separate ways but I took another look of my new queen and I knew I had to win for both of us.