Chris x Daughter Reader Part 2

This Happens in Total Drama

Reader is 6 years old as she will be 7 years old in Total drama Action and World Tour

In this Story Chris was married but recently divorced which makes his daughter silent since her mother never cared for both of them.

Mother's name: Mary (Sorry if you are called this!!!)

3rd Point Of View

Y/n was a bit nervous being on TV 24/7 as she never once talked on the show even when the cameras are in front of her she was silent ever since her parents divorce it didn't really affect her but Chris was starting to worry about her even the campers were curious why she never spoke so they tried to ask her but as expected got a Silent response.

It was a normal morning for the campers they were all still sleeping until Y/n walked beside the cabins holding a air horn with a megaphone and woke everyone up which cracked Chris and Chef up.

Leshawna: "It's 7am in the morning!!! Do I look like a .... oh hey Y/n"

She waved to Leshawna and sounded the air horn again which made everyone groan and moan as they slowly got up and went out fully dressed to see what the girl wanted only to see her and Chris together while she was hiding behind him as the camera's were getting too close to her she whacks the cameras away from her and points to the camera's then back at Chris.

Chris: "haha ok Y/n hey the talent's up here people"

The camera cuts back to Y/n as she quickly walks away much to the campers dismay and sneaks up behind the camera people and uses her air horn which scares them to the point that they are shaken she smirks at them then stands next to Chris again.

Chris: "I've taught you well ok campers I hope you're ready for a 20km run?"

Time Skip

Chris Point Of View

Ever since Mary left me Y/n is the only thing that is important to me and vice versa as My little girl acutually hurts the campers if she hears anyone talk about me behind my back I mean last night she heard Heather talk about me her hair was entangled with her own hairbrush ha ha classic prank if only she come out of her shell more.

When I saw my daughter at the docks looking out on the sea sigh she must be thinking again which always worries me as I hear that Mary is trying to bribe my daughter into being only hers and not seeing me again which hurts me and makes me mad that woman think her daughter is a prize to be brought at some carnival makes me sick I was deep in my thoughts not paying attention until ..... 

Y/n: "Dad?"

I was shocked so was the campers who were resting after their run she was looking at me with hope in her eyes as I kneeled to her level everyone was quiet as to hear what she was going to say to me I was nervous

Y/n: "It's not your fault I can tell that you blame yourself for the divorce but don't if you keep blaming yourself I will personally throw you off this island one way or another"

I couldn't say anything at that point as everyone was crying heck even Chef and he never cries like ever.

I quickly hugged her as everyone started to cheer and she hugged me back after what seemed like an eternity we let go off each other and I smiled at her as she gave me her air horn to use heh she's like me everyday and I'm glad that she gives me the strength to be myself again.