Mal x Insecure Reader x Alejandro

3rd Point Of View
Y/n was currently walking home along the path through the cherry blossom trees that were blowing softly through the air.

She adjusted her glasses as she hurried home in order to jump onto her bed and instantly play her video games after she did her homework of course.

She didn't notice two boys following her home as she slowly walked past them as the were hiding behind a tree waiting for her to move further before starting to walk again.

She stopped turning around feeling a chill in the air but shrugged it off as she continued walking home.

Y/n wasn't the best to deal with company of any kind instead she would be quiet and listen to others instead of talking along with them.

Y/n always wore hoodies and sweatshirts as she always felt uncomfortable of her body which was made especially worse by Heather and Courtney taunting her everyday.

She only had a few friends in school who loved her for who she was Gwen, Duncan, Izzy, Owen, Sierra, Cody, Alejandro and Mal.

She met Mal when she was walking home one day as Courtney and Heather decided to push her onto the ground and nearly beat her up before Mal stepped in and protected her as she quietly said thank you to him which he thought was pretty adorable of her to say.

Alejandro met her when he saw Heather shoved Y/n into his locker and walked away looking innocent.

He rushed over and helped her out gazing at her beautiful eyes before snapping out of it and introducing himself to her by kissing her hand and walked her to class.

As Y/n walked home the two boys continued to follow her to keep an eye on their precious treasure.

Of course when both of them discovered they both had a crush on the same girl they exchanged violent and not safe for television words.

They then discovered they had the same interests to protect Y/n from any harm that could befall her on her way home.

Alejandro suggested the two follow her home in order to see the dangers and protect her as her guardian angels.

Mal didn't want to be lying behind her back but when she saw Heather and Courtney laughing at her behind her back he knew what they both had to do.

Back to the present Y/n was still on her way home going back to her quiet house alone with only her video games to keep her company but she didn't mind in fact she was using her mind to make an important decision.

Her heart was caught between two boys important to her which of course were Mal and Alejandro. She couldn't choose just one of them without hurting the other ones and breaking their hearts.

She didn't notice Courtney sticking her leg out causing Y/n to trip her up as she landed onto the ground with her glasses falling off her towards where Mal and Alejandro were hiding behind.

She struggled to get up with Heather putting her foot onto her back pushing her back into the dirt again as Mal and Alejandro finally had enough and stepped out from behind the tree.

Heather felt a cold hand o her shoulder as she turned around to see Mal and Alejandro glaring at the two of them as the two girls backed away slowly before running away.

Alejandro helped Y/n up off the ground with Mal putting her glasses on her again as she smiled at both of them as she adjusted her bag staring awkwardly at the ground.

Mal lifted her chin up as she blushed feeling his lips against her as she soon felt Alejandro's lips on her neck as she let out a small gasp as the two boys stopped and stared at her.

She hugged both of them at the same time making them both realise she was okay with the two of them dating her.

Sure the school would be shocked but the trio didn't care all they cared about was the love between all of them mostly towards Y/n.

The End!!!!