Noah x Shy Artistic Reader

this takes place in high school where Noah and Courtney are competing for class president and are tied and you the reader have to break the tiebreaker with the help of Noah of course btw you're a girl sorry!!!

Y/n Point Of View

Another day of school what fun hint the sarcasm why well people have been trying to get me to vote for class president but I'm not interested you see art is my real passion so anytime people stop me in the corridors to vote for Courtney I make up an excuse and run outside where I sit underneath the cherry blossom tree drawing mystical creatures or flowers but there was another reason as well it's the only spot where nobody can see me or know where I am.

As I made my way to my locker I could tell people were looking at me with either a glare or sadness as I was caught up in the drama between Noah and Courtney but truth be told I have a massive crush on Noah that I can't bare to vote for him in case he thought I would be weird to ever vote for him speak of the devil I see him talking to people but I just go to my locker and get out all of my art supplies ready to head to my secret spot where out of the blue I caught Noah staring at me I blushed then headed out to my secluded spot unaware of Noah following me.

Noah's Point Of View

Man trying to be class president is tough I mean sure I'm popular and friends with everyone even the nerds but there was one girl that had caught my eye Y/n she was always kind to others and her artwork was always amazing I would only get glances of it now and then which would be the highlight of my days in this dumb race to become Class President which would be an amazing honour to rub it in Courtney's posh face.

As I saw her walk away I say bye to my friends and quietly follow her to the cherry tree in the school I then checked that Courtney wasn't following me or my precious angel in order to try to get her vote one way or another even it meant hurting her which I would protect her no matter the consequences.

When I saw her at the school's Cherry tree it seemed like one of those cliques Disney moments where boy meets girl for the first time which made my heart race as I went up towards the back of the cherry tree to sneak a peek at her latest work of art which as I looked closely at it and she was drawing .... ME!!!???? I was in awe as she traced it so perfectly while she was shading in it was so adorable.

I wanted to hold her in my arms and watch her draw until I heard something yelling at her Aka Courtney she looked completely furious at my precious Angel Y/n quickly put her sketchpad behind the tree where I'm standing as I quietly pick it up while also listening to their conversation I could tell Y/n was worried about herself as she was shaking very lightly I'm about to put an end to this.

3rd Point Of View

As Courtney catches up to Y/n she quickly pulls out a piece of paper for Y/n she coughs in order to clear her throat up as Y/n tries to get away from her with Courtney following her.

Courtney: "Y/n it has come to my attention that you are the only one that hasn't voted yet so I have brought my list on why you should vote for me and not that nerd Noah!"

Y/n is about to run for it until she feels a grip on her waist as she looks up to see her crush looking at Courtney with a smirk.

Noah: "Sorry She Demon she's busy at the moment talking to me go away and leave us alone possibly forever so bye bye honey!"

Courtney looks shocked as Noah trails Y/n away laughing her head off at the fact that Noah is the only person to make Courtney speechless.

Noah: "So Y/n I saw you're artwork I got to say I'm an instant fan"

Y/n blushes as Noah backs her up into the back of the tree slowly heading towards her as she just closes her eyes as Noah lifts her head slowly as he pulls in for a kiss to which Y/n happily accepts as she wraps her arms around Noah's neck as he wraps his arms around her waist as he slowly ends the kiss much to Y/n dismay.

They look into each other's eyes and smile as they walk back hand in hand towards the school while sharing small kisses along the way as they happily went to the library to discuss and read books as a first date.

The End