Chris X Shy Assistant Reader

Requested by Brownie-The-Hybrid Which was the cutest Request!!!! I've seen so far.

Chris Point Of View
Ahh Another day of tormenting Contestants what fun. I quickly got dressed and as i was fixing my hair from my window i see the must beautiful sight i ever seen..... My Beautiful Assistant Y/n organising the challenge for today.

Ever since she became my Assistant for Total Drama Action she has been the most trusted person i known since Chef she hardly says a word around me or anyone else only if she needs to interrupt me hosting the show for an important matter.

Whenever i get the cameras on her she always lightly smacks my arm while silently apologising to me which was so adorable as i kept it in the show to make her angry at me but she always smiles to make me blush as well.

I didn't realise i was staring at her for a long time as she looked up from her clipboard and saw me as she nervously waved at me before walking off with Chef and smiled at me as I quickly fixed my hair and went out of my trailer.

I went out and catched up to her and Chef as she smiled at me before handing me my daily coffee for the day man she knows me well and she knows how much sugar I take with it but she always adds a nice twist to it.

Me: "Morning Y/n how's my Schedule for today?"

She was about to hand it to me before Justin and Duncan came pushing past. Y/n nearly fell to the ground before i caught her and brought her close to my chest as she cutely blushed and hid her face away from me.

Me: "Oi Watch it before i do something that will surely put you in the hospital!!"

They ran away to the cafeteria as Y/n silently chuckled at this as she got off my chest and handed me my Schedule for the day as she tended to the wounds that Beth and Lindsey received but not before waving me goodbye.

I waved back before watching her figure leave before Chef scared me by putting his hand on my shoulder.

Chef: "You should really ask her out already i mean come on it's that obvious!!"

Me: "I will man soon but first is the glass shoe here yet!?"

Chef: "Their waiting on you to get it off them!"

Me: "Isn't your job dude!!"

He glared at me as i fearfully took a step back from him and made my way to the back of the set as they had given me two different shoe sizes man I have hired idiots apart from Y/n she's the only smart one I have on Set.

I was about to throw the other out until i heard Duncan and Justin coming round so i hid behind a crate and began to listen to their conversation not because I was bored because it would make great TV I mean can you think of the ratings.

Justin: "So let us go over the bet again just to make sure we know the rules between each other"

Duncan: "Fine whatever whoever kisses Y/n directly on the lips gets to go on a date with her" 

Justin: "And it has to be in front of us as we both know you're a liar"

Duncan smiled and shook his hand before they both returned to the cafeteria on set. I emerged  from my hiding place and I was furious no I was that angry I nearly chased them down and was about to do something I regret but then it hit me and they were both going to regret messing with me or my darling Y/n!!!

3rd Point Of View
As Chris goes into the cafeteria he stands beside Y/n as she is checking that everything is in order as Chris snatches the Clipboard off her and holds it above her head.