Lightning x Shy Mute Reader

In this Story Lightning has developed a crush on Y/n his best friend since childhood and only discovers it during the challenge.

Lightning's Point Of View
Man this island is sha-boring luckily my best friend in the entire universe is here with me Y/n.

We met after my dad kinda threw the ball at her face  hard like she was thrown into a tree which was both sha-awesome and scary at the same time.

We became best friends after that and since then she's helped me with being a football player while helping me in my studies.

When i woke up i saw my darling angel already up and coughing after that weird girl Anne sha something sprayed her nasty hairspray about so i went over to her and helped her out which she smiled at me.

Man what are these sha feelings i'm getting whenever she's near her it's like Butterflies are in my Sha-Stomach which never happens as i always eat my daily protein twice a day.

We started walking to where the host man was but i couldn't help but look at her in the light she was like some Sha-Goddess or something.

She seemed to notice me staring at her as she put her delicate hand on top of my forehead as i turned red which some of my fellow Sha-teammates seemed to stop and stare at us.

Me: "I'm fine or shall i say Sha-Awesome!!!!"

She giggled cutely as she walked ahead of me and started to walk beside Sam as he talked to her about that modal chick whatever her name is.

Time Skip
As we dressed the ape in stripes or whatever it is i don't really get the Sha-Fashion and nether did Y/n as she was looking bored out of her mind as that host finally started the challlenge.

The other team went first but Y/n helped the ape out as it was looking nervous wow that girl is amazing with animals more than that weird girl ever was.

Then it was our turn the amazing team until that gamer nerd runied everything.

Dakota: "Sam that's totally not what i meant those stripes make him look fat!"

Then the Ape went totally crazy and kidnapped my girlfriend i mean my future girlfriend.

Me: "Y/n Hang in there!!!!"

Chris: "Oh she's gonna die!!!"

Then the crazy host man got a phone call which made his eyes widen like he saw a ghost.

Chris: "Whoever saves Y/n gets immunity!!!!!!"

I quickly sprinted as i followed his giant footprints and i soon reached his location as he held my precious future girlfriend in his giant monkey paws.

Me: "Y/n don't worry i'll save you from this ape!!!"

I saw her blush as i said that wait does that mean....?

Confessionals Start

Lightning: "Wahoo hear that pops? i'm getting a girlfriend!!!!"

Y/n: *Holds up a drawing of Lightning with a heart beside it as she blushes madly*

Confessionals End

Time Skip
As we distracted the ape thanks to Jo's scary clown makeup the ape dropped Y/n right into my arms as she still kept her eyes shut.

Me: "You can open your Sha-amazing Eyes now!"

When she opened them that's when she blushed as she gave me a huge hug which i responded back as we won immunity for the Eliminations.

When no-one was looking i quickly ran with Y/n to a distant place where our teammates couldn't see us.

As i placed her down  she smiled at me as i grabbed her hands as i started Sha-Talking to her.

Me: "Y/n when we first met i thought you were one tough cookie for surviving one of my dad's famous throws but now when i look at you you are one Sha-beautiful lady"

She blushed as i kissed her gently which she responded to as we stood there for a while until we started heading back to camp hand in hand which i couldn't Sha-believe it.

Looks like i scored a Touchdown with the girl of my dreams.

The End My Own Idea ☆☆☆☆🎵🎵🎵