Cody X Shy Reader

My Own Story in this story the reader has a secret crush on Cody but struggles to tell him.

Y/n Point Of View
As I was looking out the window from First Class I heard someone walking by so I turned around to see Cody smiling at me and sitting next to me. I smiled back at him why did I find his smile so cute or maybe adorable I can't decide. 

Cody: "Hey Y/n is Sierra about?"

I shook my head as he sighed in relief as I patted his shoulder In comfort as he smiled before hiding behind the seat when Sierra came skipping in god I hate her so much.

She looked around for Cody as I took my blue hoodie off and threw it over Cody as Sierra ran out of First Class again as I went over to Cody again.

Then we got told that we will be landing in the amazon soon but I was worried for Cody he's been my friend since we were 7 years old and I know how many allergies he has I hope the little guy is alright but knowing Cody he is going to be just fine. 

I admit when it comes to Cody I can't help but act shy around him he's so adorable and sweet I mean who cannot resit a guy like that. 

Cody's Point Of View
Man trying to hide from a stalker is tough I mean I didn't realise I was that loveable to her I mean come on. But man Y/n is so cute and adorable I just can't explain it she's different than Gwen I mean way different.

She listens to me, she laughs at my puns and when she smiles her smile lights up the whole room.

When we landed in the Amazon I gave Y/n back her hoodie back as she quietly thanked me as I smiled back.

As Chris remembered I had severe allergies so I had to choose who to give my epi-pen too usually I would've wanted Gwen to do it but now that I have these feelings for Y/n I knew I trusted her more than Sierra.

Me: "Y/n can you do it please?"

She nodded as she caught it and safely put it away in her pocket as Sierra listed all of my allergies out to the world as Y/n hug me as I hugged back but I looked behind her to see Sierra snapping a tree branch in half as I hugged her back tightly.

Time Skip

We were all tied up by the Amazon tribe as they were honouring Heather as their queen with Y/n trying to get us out of this but was failing until Sierra grabbed the Epi-Pen from her and stuck it in her shocking all of us as she started twitching.

Me: "Oh no Y/n are you alright!!"

Y/n: "I don't know why? is the world spinning round and round! Or is it just me?"

She fell causing the rope around us to break as Gwen picked her up as we started running for our lives with Sierra complaining about how Y/n had somehow brainwashed me but I didn't care about her I only cared about Y/n as she was still passed out.

We didn't win and we're up for eliminations but I kept Y/n safely away from Sierra as I quietly sobbed thinking she might die or worse oh god what has Sierra done?

Time Skip

Y/n Point Of View 
I woke up with a pounding headache as I heard someone crying as I turned around to see Cody crying as i slowly sat up and tapped his shoulder. He instantly sat up and hugged me tightly as I blushed while responding to his action. 

Cody looked up at me with a blush on his face and before I knew it he kissed me as I froze up but slowly responded to him as we both looked at each other with a smile on both of our faces.We then had to go to eliminations as Cody helped me up like the perfect gentleman he is and I can't believe that we're finally together.

Cody shared another kiss with me as Sierra got pushed out of the plane screaming for Cody but we didn't care as long as we had each other nothing can go wrong. 

The End!