Chris X Wife Reader

Y/n Point Of View
When the test came back positive I nearly screamed in joy.

I couldn't believe this was happening so soon I mean I always wanted to be a mother but this changes everything.

What was Chris going to say?

I can still remember the day I met Chris in the most unexpected place..... a coffee shop.

Yep I was working on the coffee shop before helping on the show giving the people coffee or iced teas ignoring their rude comments and ducking to avoid coffee coming at me.

It was a normal morning me taking the orders, giving the customers coffee and on occasion they gave me a small tip. But that's when he arrived.

One of the customers was a entitled mother complaining that I should give her money as a result for giving her a bad coffee and said I was trying to poison her kid.

I was stressed at the moment trying to defuse the situation before he saved me taking me away from the woman and walked with me towards the park.

Of course I didn't even know him at the time before he started to talk about his life story but he didn't know it at the time but he was truly making me happy.

We has a friendship as he started Total Drama Island always phoning me making me laugh over the phone and genuinely making me happy to hear him laugh at my humour joking he was giving me a run for his gig.

Once he got the all clear for a second season after a year he offered me a job to work alongside him as a co-host which I accepted right away.

I remember meeting him on an abandoned film studio as he tightly hugged me showing me around and showing me the schedule.

We had a lot of fun on the site pranking the contestants laughing at their reactions plus we posted them onto one of the fan sight hearing their screams of terror as me and Chris would casually walk away.

I didn't expect Chris to take me out on a date making his interns set a romantic setting which made me smile at his goofy ways. It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

By the end of the second season Chris and me grew closer and closer loving each day we spent together but now I was worried.

This was the third season of Total Drama and we were on a death trap flying through the air how was I going to tell him???

I decided to sit beside Chef who was flying the plane well more like reading a magazine but still technically flying it.

Chef: "Morning Y/n......why the long face?"

Me: "Promise you won't tell Chris?"

He nodded putting away his magazine as I took a deep breath facing him.

Me: "................. I'm pregnant............"

Chef said nothing before smiling and hugging me tightly before flying the plane again.

Chef: "You told Chris yet?"

Me: "No he doesn't know yet ......I don't know how to tell him"

Chef: "Just tell him away from the contestants"

I nodded hearing Chris announcing we were landing soon so I left to find Chris hopefully he will be positive of the situation.

3rd Point Of View
Unaware of Sierra listening in the conversation Y/n leaves to stand beside her boyfriend as he kisses her on the cheek.

She smiles before a squealing Sierra hugs her tightly with Chris pushing her away.

Sierra: "Oh Y/n I'm soo happy you're going to be a mummy!!!!"

The contestants gasp with Chris's eyes widening as Y/n looks at the ground with tears in her eyes.

Chris brings Y/n close to him, dips her and kisses her passionately as the contestants cheer with Chef pushing them inside the building leaving the two alone.

Chris: "You're pregnant?.....is this true babe?"

Y/n: "Yes.....are you mad?"

Chris: "No I'm not I'm so excited for us!"

Y/n smiles hugging him tight as he reaches for something in his pocket and kneels down in front of her showing her a ring making her gasp.

Chris: "I've been planning this moment from when we had our first date but I think this is the best time to ask the most precious girl in front of me to become my wife"

Y/n breaks down in tears and kisses him as he manages to slip the ring onto her finger making her smile at him as he strokes her stomach as they both couldn't wait for their bundle of joy to arrive.

The End