Cody x Multi Coloured Eyes Reader

Your Eyes are Blue and Red. In this story you and Cody are best friends but both have a crush on one another as you try to talk to each other Sierra always interrupts you both but today Cody has finally have enough.

Cody's Point Of View

Well here goes nothing after we won first class because of that awesome Video me and Y/n made I have been meaning to talk to her all day before the challenge starts all of my team mates are busy keeping Sierra busy by talking to her about me eww. as I'm walking towards her,her multi coloured eyes brightly shine towards me and the angel sends me a smile as I sit down beside her.

Y/n: "Hey Codykins how's it hanging?"

I shove her lightly she's been calling me that name since Sierra has been calling me that throughout the show

Me: "ha ha ha listen Y/n can I talk to you about something" She nods her head showing off her blue and red eyes "I have ... well you see... oh heck"

I kiss her immediately with all of my heart  which she immediately kisses back with Passion flowing throughout us and as we stop we hear cheering and we both see our teammates clapping for us making us both blush.

Heather: "It's about time"

Courtney: "Nice job you two"

Gwen: "now how do we break the news to Sierra"

We all look at Y/n as she is thinking about it then pulls us into a group huddle and tells us the plan.

Time skip

Y/n Point Of View

As we are doing the challenge in Paris collecting these statue pieces I'm nervous about what is about to happen as Chris sounds the Song bell.

Me: "Don't worry guys I got this" I wink to my teammates which they smirk back and I walk over to where Cody is standing and begin to sing.

Song Starts

Y/n: Hey, hey You, you

I don't like your girlfriend

No way, no way

I think you need a new one

Hey, hey

You, you

I could be your girlfriend

Hey, hey

You, you

I know that you like me

No way, no way

No, it's not a secret

Hey, hey

You, you

I want to be your girlfriend

You're so fine

I want you mine

I think about you all the time

You're so addictive

Don't pretend

I think you know

I'm damn precious

I can tell you like me too

And you know I'm right

She's like so, whatever

You could do so much better

I think we should get together now

(And that's what everyone's talkin' about)

Hey, hey

You, you