Mal X Chris's Daughter Reader

Requested by JadeOchnio

3rd Point Of View
Mal was currently enjoying his lone walk through the forest. He wouldn't have expected Zoey to fall for his trick nevertheless Chris of all people as he chuckled at the thought.

But he soon spotted Chris young daughter Y/n walking through the forest as well so he quickly hid behind a tree to find out what she was up to and why she was alone.

Y/n sat down on the nearest rock and watched the world go around her. It was hard for her to be on Television constantly but fun at the same time especially when she got to tease Alejandro constantly.

That is... until she found out that her mom was coming over to the island to drag her away from her dad in 10 minutes. She didn't want to leave her father behind she knew he had fought long and hard for her to be with him.

She let silent tears fall as she knew her father had turned off the cameras for the time being and tried to hold in her sobs. Mal peeked out from behind the tree and for the first time in years .... felt sorrow for the child.

He cleared his throat and sprayed his hair in order to look and sound like Mike then approached her slowly. He felt his heart break at the small child crying as he sat down next to her.

'Mike': "Y/n.... are you okay?"

The small child looked up in shock but whole her head as she threw a rock into the water.

'Mike': "I overheard Chris talking to Chef do you want to talk about it?"

Y/n: "Cut the act Mal you don't think I know you're not Mike but I'm in no mood for talking"

She throws another rock into the water as she sighs and brings her legs closer to her as Mal sighs and lets his hair down.

Mal: "Look I may be the bad guy here but I'm not going to hurt you but just tell me what's wrong!"

Y/n flinches away from him until she can't hold in her tears and cries into Mal's shoulder as he is shocked but rubs her back gently as she sobbed as they both heard the sound of a boat arriving.

Y/n: "Oh no I don't want to go!!!"

Mal: "Calm down shorty listen do you know how to climb trees?"

The little girl nods her head unsure of his plan as he whispers his plan to her and she smiles at him before heading off as he made his way back to the campgrounds as a woman wickedly smirked at Chris.

Mary: "Oh Why Hello Chris delighted to see you again"

Chris: "Cut the act Mary and leave already!"

Mary: "Not without my Daughter where is she!? Oh Y/n your mommy's here to bring you home to where you belong!!"

Y/n: "Over my Dead Body!!!!"

The camera cuts to Y/n in a tree near the contestants as she looks away from her with 'Mike' smiling at her before looking shocked as the rest of the contestants.

Mary: "Y/n!!!!! As your mother I command you to get down from there!!!"

Y/n: "No!!! Your not my mom!!! You're a monster!!! Compared to you Alejandro is a saint!!!"

Chris laughs along with the contestants as she angrily storms up to the tree and tries to grab her daughter's leg as she backs away.

Mary: "You little brat you get down here!!!"

Y/n closes her eyes as Chris pushes Mary away as Mal uses Sierra's phone to call the police as they arrive and drag a screaming Mary to the docks.

Mary: "I swear Chris I will get my daughter away from you mark my words she will never see you again... EVER!!!"

The police drag her away from the island and Y/n slowly comes down from the tree and steps out quietly. Chris notices her and runs up to her as she tears up and jumps into his arms.

Y/n hugs Chris tightly as he kisses her forehead and brings her away from the contestants as they wipe their tears away before doing their own thing.

Time Skip

Mal is sitting outside his cabin as Chris gives him a piece of paper addressed to him as he smiles and goes off to bed as he opens up the paper to reveal a drawing off him smiling with the message.

'Thank You Mal you are the best!! Hope you win!! Love Y/n!

He smiles and wipes his tears away before settling down for the night as he hides the paper underneath his pillow and smiles thinking about how one little girl has changed his heart.

The end!!!!!