Alejandro X Short Reader

This was requested by JadeOchnio 👑

*TotalDramaRama*

3rd Point Of View
Y/n was playing with her favourite doll in the playroom unaware of someone looking at her in awe and that person is Alejandro. Alejandro recently joined the daycare and instantly became friends with Y/n.

He didn't care about her height he thought it was cute and adorable for her to be that height. She loved the way Alejandro would give her a piggy back ride everywhere as she would always giggle.

He cared about his friend dearly but kept it to himself as he didn't want to seem weak to the other kids mainly Duncan who would terrorise Y/n every moment of her life.

He knew he had to do something about it but he may or maybe had a little crush on Y/n. He had to keep it a secret from his older brother Jose.

He approached his friend when he was sure Duncan was nowhere in sight before going over to her. She was quietly playing with her doll until she saw a shadow and gasped quietly before quickly realising it was her friend Alejandro.

She got up from the floor and hugged him as he quietly chuckled and ruffled her hair as she giggled and walked with him to the table as Chef came over to the kids with an important announcement.

Chef: "Okay kids we're going to a trip to ... the museum!"

Most of the kids scream but Y/n jumps onto the table and cheers before suddenly realising and she blushes and sits back down next to Alejandro again.

Time Skip
As the bus arrives at the museum Alejandro holds her hand as she lightly blushes and walks in with him as they follow Chef into the boring pottery section.

Duncan smirks and puts his foot out making Y/n trip but Alejandro catches her just in time and sits down next to her as they both groan in boredom.

Alejandro: *Whispers* "Hey want to ditch this snore fest!!?"

Y/n nods her head as they both check that the coast is clear and start exploring the museum together. They both stop in the Egyptian exhibit in wonder.

Then they hear Duncan behind them dressed as a mummy but Y/n screams and hides behind the Mummy display crying as Duncan laughs at her.

Alejandro finally has enough and stands up to him as he looks frightened at Alejandro as he sends a sharp glare to Duncan.

Duncan: "Dude why are you standing up for her that was priceless!!"

Alejandro: "It wasn't funny for her and I will stand up for her no matter what so go ahead punch me at least Y/n will be safe!"

Y/n peeks out from the display and smiles at her friend as Duncan tries to punch him but is stopped by Chef who sends him back to the group while he tells Alejandro to help his friend out of hiding.

Alejandro: "Y/n my princess where are you!?"

Y/n: *Quietly* "H...H...He....Here!"

Y/n comes out from behind the display as Alejandro gives her a hug as she sobs quietly on his shoulder as he pats her head gently. Y/n smiles at him as she rubs her eyes and lets out a small yawn.

Alejandro picks her up as she falls asleep on his back. He smiles at his friend as they join the group again smiling at them while Courtney huffs and rolls her eyes.

Alejandro sits beside his friend on the bus who is still asleep on his shoulder still smiling as he blushes and hopes that in the future he would be able to spend more time with her hopefully forever.

A/n Hey guys keep your requests coming and remember I am accepting two or more people x reader so until next time Bye!!