Noah x Reader

This was requested by SapphireNight10 FYI Alejandro is not in this story.

3rd Point Of View
As Noah woke up from inside the blown up plane he sits up and looks around which he sees his crush cuddled next to him and that lucky lady was called Y/n.

She joined the cast as one of the new members joining for a trip around the world. Noah instantly fell for her as she smiled at him as she stepped off the bus.

Since they first met they found out they had a lot in common when it comes to Books, People and the cast in general as the two of them would laugh together.

Noah began falling for Y/n since the start but really began to feel weird around her was when they got to explore Paris after the challenge.

Y/n went up the Eiffel tower not noticing Noah was following her as she made it up and felt the wind blowing through her hair as she sighed and relaxed.

Noah felt his heart beating way too fast as he approached her as she smiled and the two of them enjoyed each other's silent company.

Y/n knew in her heart that Noah was the right guy for her. In each episode he always found a new way to make her laugh until she would tear up.

Now to continue on with our story

Noah smiled at his crush as she yawned cutely and sat up as their faces were close to each other as they blushed and looked away from each other before speaking.

Y/n: "So... the finale huh? I hope you win Noah"

Noah: "Really?? I thought Heather was going to win not on my watch!"

Y/n: *Laughs* "Come on Noah-it-all lets go kick Heather's butt!!"

Noah: "Alright keep your pants on Y/n!"

Y/n: "But I want to beat Heather Noah please!!"

He couldn't help but smirk at her optimism as the two headed out and waited for Chris to come over to them after moaning about the death of his hot tub.

Time Skip
Both of the teens manage to step onto the train in front of Heather as she continues to struggle to get ahead of the pair.

Y/n helps Noah up onto the top of the train but the train shakes causing Y/n to nearly slip off the train as she nearly screams until Noah saves her but keeps her in a dipping position.

Y/n: "Noah.... umm..... can you help me up?"

Noah smirks as he spots his opportunity as he leans closer to her as she stutters trying to get the words out until Noah kisses her passionately on the train as Chris gags and nearly throws up.

Y/n smirks at Noah as she kisses back and smiles as they both make their way to Hawaii as a newly formed couple knowing that their special type of love will bloom even further.

The end
(Sorry it's so short!!)