Alejandro X Neko Reader

Requested by SpiritRiddle

3rd Point Of View
It was a quiet afternoon with the cherry blossoms covering the ground as a couple walked hand in hand down the path.

The couple consisted of Alejandro Burromuerto and Y/n the Neko of the school and town.

She was the only Neko to be born here so she was quite lonely as a child never fitting in with the other children until a boy her age came up to her and sat beside her.

Since that moment Alejandro and Y/n have been closer than ever but not once has Y/n visited his home and she was completely nervous.

The whole journey Y/n was quiet than she normally was and Alejandro soon picked up on the vibe and brought her closer to him as she blushed as he chuckled at her.

Alejandro: "You'll be fine my beautiful angel my familia will love you just be yourself!"

Y/n sighs and smiles up at him as they approach his house as he squeezes her hand tightly as they both enter his house with his mom in the kitchen not seeing Y/n along with Carlos and Jośe.

Jośe: "Hola Al how was being the second best at everything?"

Alejandro growls as Y/n squeezes his hand as he kisses her cheek seeing Carlos gasp and fall off the sofa. He points to Y/n then to Alejandro as Y/n hides behind Alejandro.

Alejandro: "Mama I have someone I want you to meet!!!"

Alejandro's Mother: "Oh is it that Y/n girl you're always talking about?

Jośe: "The one you surely have no chance.... WHAT!!!"

He notices Y/n as she looks down at the ground smiling shyly as he drops his controller and freezes causing Y/n to giggle at him.

Alejandro holds her hand as he leads her into the kitchen as Carlos mocks Jośe causing him to growl at his brother.

His mother is humming away setting the plates onto the table as she soon turns around and walks up to the two.

Alejandro's mother: "So this is the famous Y/n..... you know Alejandro wouldn't stop talking about you and now I know why!"

She hugs Y/n with Alejandro smiling at her as she accepts his mother's hug. He sends a smug look to Jośe as he sits down next to his darling angel with Carlos and Jośe joining them.

Time Skip

Carlos was currently chatting to Y/n about the soccer team he was in telling her fascinating stories as she listened closely.

Jośe was staring at Y/n tail flicking left and right as she talked and laughed along with the family. Alejandro stares at Jośe and brings Y/n closer to him.

Jośe scoffs and looks away as Alejandro's mother nudges him as Y/n checks the time seeing how late it was getting and says goodbye to Alejandro's family with him escorting her out.

Alejandro: "See I told you Angel they love you"

Y/n: "All but your brother Jośe........ but you're right he is a meanie"

Alejandro laughs and kisses her as she smiles and kisses back as she leaves the house feeling confident about her relationship with Alejandro Burromuerto.

The End