Trent x Shy Musical Reader

Happens in Total Drama Island and Gwen is not with Trent

3rd Point Of View

It was a normal day on the island well far from normal you see Y/n is one of the few musical people on the show so if you wanted to hear a song you go to Y/n who was getten tired of the constant song requests and people who wanted to hear her play but the fact was she was really self conscious of her musical abilitys so she always woke up early to avoid people listening to her playing all except one Trent now she hade grown a crush on the musician as the two shared a lot in common.  

As contestants woke up they noticed Y/n wasn't in the cabins which made people worry for her all except one Trent since her knew where she would be as He had grown to love her more as a friend to which the contestants would always tease him about so when no one was looking he went into the woods where his friend would be.

Trent: "Y/n .. Where are you???!!! I'm all alone"

Y/n jumps from the branch of a tree and lands in front of Trent scaring him and landing on the floor with a loud thud.

Y/n: (Laughing) "Oh my God... are you ok Trent"

To where Trent was sitting Y/n looked like a heavenly Angel with her long hair blowing in the wind.

Trent: "Umm yeah you sure can scare me"

He quickly gets up from the ground and gets his gurtair out as him and Y/n make their way back to the campgrounds only to be stopped by Courtney who was eyeing the two of them with hatred in her eyes. 

Courtney: "Where were you two i've been looking for you for the last 10 minutes"

They both shrugged at the same time and then laughed about it which made Courtney grab Y/n arm sharply and drag her to the mess hall as the other contestants were noticing the blood coming from Y/n arm because of Courtney which was quickly realised by Y/n and dragged her arm back and hid behind Trent.

Courtney: "Y/n Come here now!!! you have to do my song I requested!!!"

Y/n: "NO!!!!"

Everyone is shocked at Y/n outburst even Trent as she stands her ground to Courtney which everyone soon cheers her on.

Y/n: "I'm not letting you control my life anymore and another thing..."

She quickly goes over to Trent and kisses him on the lips which he happily kisses back to which Courtney rushes over to her cabin and shuts the door loudly.

Everyone soon comes over as Y/n ends her kiss with Trent with both of them looking embarrassed.

Trent: "Did you mean it Y/n like really mean it?"

She nods her head as Trent quickly Kisses her again which causes everyone to cheer again but they ignored them as they were both enjoying each others company and their music as well.

The end