Alejandro x Reader

In this story Sierra is stalking you but you can't find your voice to tell her that you don't love her until Alejandro helps you find your voice

Y/n Point of View

Another day another nightmare why you may ask well Sierra has constantly been stalking me why you might ask well before Chris asked me to be on the show I'm a famous singer by the name of crystal but anyone who has ever known me knows I'm incredible shy and kind to all but when I met Sierra she has always been pestering me even during challenges even at night time I have caught her trying to take pictures of me sleeping which is very creepy so I have been sleeping in the air vents in order to escape her luckily only one person knows about this and that is Alejandro He's been my Best friend plus my crush since we were 6 years old.

Today was another day of hell but as I woke up I heard a conversation between my team and Sierra.

Sierra: "Does anyone know where my Crystal is I need her to sign a few things!!"

I prayed to God that my team don't tell her anything about me.

Alejandro: "Nope sorry senorita but if I see her I'll tell her about you"

She squealed like crazy and ran back into First class again when the plane suddenly ran into turbulence and I fell out as my team looked shocked that I was in the vents but Alejandro looked concerned.

Alejandro: "Are you alright Mi joya?"

I just shook my head yes and sat down next to him while he was smiling like an idiot at me.

Me: "Are you alright Prince Ali?"

Everyone bursts out laughing at my new nickname for him while he slightly shoves me while I give him a victory smile.

Time Skip

Alejandro Point of View   

As Chris lands the plane I realise that we are in New York city which My darling jewel seems so excited to be her I can't help but smile at her laugh as she looks at me with glee.

Me: "Someone's excited!"

Y/n: "Yeah and his name's Owen!"

Owen then starts yelling like crazy and we look at each other and laugh.

Confessionals

Alejandro: "Why is it so hard to tell her how I feel!!!"

Me: "He's so adorable!!!!"

Confessionals end

Time Skip

As we are climbing up The statue of Liberty I hear my Sweet Jewel starting to hum which instantly catches the stalker's attention Sierra tries to come over but I distract her by using her fan knowledge against her to show our host that he is loved by all. when she starts climbing up very quickly Y/n comes up beside me and starts to laugh.

Y/n: "Let me guess the Alejandro charm?"

Me: "How did you know?"

She gives me a smirk and starts to climb again sighs how I love her so much as she continued to climb and avoided Sierra's constant questions which where I could tell where starting to get to her.

Time Skip

Y/n Point of View

Oh my God I can't believe this after we climbed the statue of liberty we then had to escape this crocodile which may I add all the while I kept staring at my best friend can this day get any worse?

Sierra: "OH CRYSTAL!!!!"

I quickly hid behind Alejandro when he notices me shaking behind him he does something that made me love him even more

He kissed me on the lips in front of everyone I kissed back not noticing everyone cheering for me except Sierra who quickly tried to attack us until she was carried off by chef but I didn't care. when he stopped I looked up at him in a blush and I quickly hugged him which he instantly accepted.

He was my Prince Ali after all

The end