Alejandro X Bullied Reader

This is to SadlyOptimistic  for the writing contest it's okay if I don't win this is for you for all of your brilliant one-shots/imagines

Y/n Point Of View
When my alarm clock wakes me up I want to go back to sleep.

Mostly until the end of the year or more than that if I even cared.

But life continues on so I got up and got changed into decent clothes that would make me blend into the large crowd.

I grabbed my bag from the corner of my room and made my way downstairs seeing I had plenty of time until I go to prison for the day.

With time against my side I brushed my hair into a neat ponytail before eating a breakfast that makes me feel slightly happy. Then I walked towards the place that causes me the most pain in the world.

As the rain started I smiled slightly feeling the cool rain drops around me while everyone else scrambled for cover.

With the journey over at last I got into the gates of hell and made my way to the only safe place in the school..... the library.

It was my own private sanctuary surrounded with history from the past and new facts just begging to be learnt.

It was an endless journey of discovery for someone just starting their path towards their future and career but smart people like me are near the end.

Walking towards my favourite section of the library: the history section I was browsing trying to spot a new book that I haven't read before which was tricky as currently I hold the title of bookworm in the school.

Finally I found a history book about the Spanish Armada which I already know about but this book described the tactics leading up to it which was exciting to me.

Once I grabbed the book I made my way over to the librarian as she gave me a gentle smile since she has known me ever since I stepped into the gates of history and knowledge.

Before I could read my new book the bell of doom announced my death as I sighed and made my way to the first class of the day ignoring the whispers and the laughter.

I sat down in my normal seat: at the back of the classroom alone next to the window.

It was suppose to be my normal routine: write the facts down off of the board, Stare out the window until the bell rings and try not to get tripped up on the way to my locker.

But it all changed when he arrived into the class...........Alejandro Burromuerto.

Of course I knew his surname meant 'Dead Donkeys' but I didn't want him to be bullied like me plus he's the most popular boy in school.

I shrugged it off focusing on my notes when I felt someone near me like a shadow watching over me so I turned around to see him sitting beside me.

All eyes were on me and him.

Girls scoffed at me glaring at me with their fake eyelashes on and most of the class were talking amongst themselves probably about me but I don't care at all.

It was when I finally finished my notes when Alejandro tapped me on the shoulder as the teacher wasn't here yet but that usually happens.

Alejandro: "Forgive me for the intrusion but I do believe I haven't read that book you have there chica"

I glanced at the book before shoving it into my bag and thank the gods of timing as the bell rang with me dashing out into the hallway before slowing down again.

But once I reached my locker Alejandro was still following me. I couldn't explain why he was doing that instead of calling me a bookworm or another name.