Mike x Energetic Reader

My Own story in this One Shot Mike loves His best friend and wants to confess to her luckily his personalities are here to help!!

Y/n Point Of View
As i crossed the street while adjusting my bag i couldn't contain my excitement i was visiting my best friend Mike's house.

Ever since he fell on top of me in Kindergarten i knew we were meant to be BFFs but no in the creepy twin way nope! in the coolest way possible.... by playing Video games together.

But truth be told i have feelings for Mike and his personalities their soo funny but that makes Mike special about him  and besides the fact that when he smiles my stomach feels like a thousand butterflies are about to explode!!!!

As i got to his house his mom answered the door as she explained Mike was in his room studying how boring!!! luckily I'm here to help out.

I ran up the stairs while looking at Mike's baby photos which were so adorable i always teased him about it but i only do it once a day.

As i was about to knock on his door i heard him talking to his personalities so i leaned into the door to get a better listen on what's going on.

Mike: "Oh man, Oh man i can't just tell her face to face!! *Gasps*

Vito: "Ay yo just tell her or do you want me to sweep her off her feet? *Gasps*

Chester: "In my day you just went up to the door with flowers and just asked the girl out you pansy!! *Gasps*

Mike has.... a crush??!! I wanted to leave his house as i backed away when i knocked over a picture as i caught it just in time to see Mike coming over to me.

Mike: "Y/n are you okay? Here let me help you!"

I accepted his hand as we arkwardly stared at each other for what seemed like eternity until i cleared my throat.

I adjusted my bag and made my way into his bedroom and sat on his bed and got out my video games for us to play.

Mike's Point Of View
Man she's so pretty i admit i have a huge crush on her who couldn't have a crush on her she's so cool.

When i had to help her study as the teacher assigned study partners she was soo bored so i helped her out by promising video games which made her eyes light up in excitement.

As we started studying i couldn't help but see Y/n looking out the window maybe this can be my moment as my personalties were practacally yelling in my head to make my move.

Me: "Hey Y/n can i ask you something?"

Y/n: "Sure Mike is it about a girl?"

I blushed madly as she looked at me but i could sense her sadness for some reason.

Mike: "Well there's this.... person who means a lot to me and.... my personalties love her too and... Oh god i can't believe i'm doing this!!!"

Y/n: "Doing Wha.....???!"

I dived in and kissed her with her kissing back as i wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

It felt like paradise even though it lasted for 5 minutes before my mom us down for some lunch as we smiled and held each others hand down the stairs.

My mom squealed and hugged us both tightly as we both laughed at her while smiling at each other.

I can't belive that the voices in my head helped me score the girl off my dreams.

The end!!!