Trent x Reader

In this story You have grown to have develop a crush on Trent after his breakup with Gwen Happens in Total Drama Aftermath.

Y/n Point Of View
As i entered the green room i saw my major crush Trent still upset over Gwen so i sat beside him as he was playing his guitar sadly which made me frown as i tapped his shoulder as he looked up.

Trent: "Oh hey Y/n how are you..."

Me: "Oh good thanks hey are you okay i just hate my best friend looking like this upset and not the happy music man he always is!"

Trent sighed as he set his guitar down and started crying i went over to him and opened my hugs out to him which he accepted as he cried into my T-Shirt as i pet his hair.

Trent: "Hey Y/n...... Thanks"

I smiled down at him and ruffled his hair as he quickly fixed it as he went on stage again but he left his guitar here maybe i could play something for him.

Trent's Point Of View
As i walked onstage to talk about the breakup i couldn't help but think about Y/n she is amazingly Cute and she knows how to cheer me up but wait I always known her as the sweetest girl ever why would I notice all these things for her wait....... I'm falling in love again!!!. 

Bridgette: "Trent... Trent!!!!!"

Me: "I have a crush on Y/n!!!!"

The audience cheered for me as i blushed knowing that my secret was out oh no knowing Geoff he'll try to get us together.

Geoff: "Hey cat's out of the bag bro but hey you're moving on which is amazing!!"

Me: "Is it oh man i can't help it she's soo amazing i mean look at her she helped me out when i was sad!"

Bridgette: "Say let's check in on her shall we!!"

They pull up the big screen and i see my angel with Izzy as she pats her back.

Izzy: "You know you have to tell him right!!"

Y/n: "Izzy no offence but it's too soon to tell him how i feel!!"

Izzy: "All you have to do is say Trent i love you and the rest is history!"

I blushed as she said that my angel had a crush on me too as i started smiling as i watched her intendly.

Y/n: "Oh no Trent's guitar he left it here i better give it to him see you later Izzy!!"

She then left the green room and came out on stage as the audience started cheering for her as she shyly waved back and gave me my guitar which i took off her and made her sit beside me.

Y/n: "Trent you know i can't just stay here i have to wait until i get called"

Me: " Y/n from the day Gwen dumped me you have always been there for me so what i'm trying to say is will you be my Girlfriend?"

She gasped and nodded her head Yes as i spun her around with her cute laugh filling the room as well as the audience cheering for us.

I glad she's mine to share on our Musical Journey through life.

Sorry It's soo Short have stuff going on so sorry again!!!