CONTEST IS OPEN!!!!!

Hello my fans it is I Wolfchibi27 here to bring to you an exciting announcement.

I have decided to start my own contest!!!!!!!

Insert applause here!!!!

Now as all contests have rules and so do I

1. No Lemons I want it to be family friendly

2. This is a challenge only X reader to test the total drama fans!!

3. I will allow mature themes except unhappy endings lets face it we all need a good ending to cheer us up.

4. I will allow Boy reader and girl reader as I am a proud support and I just love seeing all of the cute shipping!

Now what do the winners win?

1st Place: The winner will get 3 requests to ask me as long as they are family friendly plus they will be dedicated to one of my stories if they have any ideas such as for example From Tokyo With Love

2nd Place: 2nd place will get 2 requests to ask me and will be mentioned on one of my stories!

3rd place: 3rd place will get a request and I will feature them on the one shot in question.

I want it submitted to me like for example SadlyOptimistic like this.

And also message me to notify me that you have entered.

Deadline is..............................August now here's a challenge  this is a tester to see how well this contest will be so that I as well as many total drama fans can have many more so the deadline is August 3 or 4.

Please message me if you need more time I'm happy to change the date.

If you follow me you can enter in and also I will announce runners up.

Alright Writers on your Marks..........get set......Total Drama Go!!!!!