Noah X Reader

3rd Point Of View
Valentines Day.

A day to spread the love towards others and feeling the muetual effect from others.

Oh did Noah find it tacky giving out chocolates to show affection and love while being awarded with kisses and hugs of affection.

But......he had a soft secret side with his girlfriend who enjoyed the holiday especially with him.

Ever since they got together through the school's book club, the two did everything together and Y/n treated him like a real human being.

Sure she did give him small gifts from time to time such as books she owned and even treating him to after-school treats which Noah was amused seeing her babble on about the importance of sweet-treats.

Noah felt like the luckiest guy in the world as he entered their shared apartment because Noah wanted to be with her so much....and it was cheeper with a roommate paying half the rent.

He made his way towards their room sneaking in seeing Y/n still fast asleep snuggled underneath the covers as he made his way over to her gently wrapping his arms around her.

Now dear reader you may be thinking doesn't Noah not care about acts of love but in private Y/n warmed his heart so much that he would try to hide his blush on the journey to school.

Y/n soon woke up smiling as she kissed her boyfriend on the cheek as he nervously kissed her back before they parted hearing her giggle softly.

He sighed stroking her cheek as he pulls a box from behind his back and clears his throat seeing Y/n look up with a blush on her face as Noah open the box revealing a ring with a red diamond jewel as Y/n gasps seeing her boyfriend looking away.

She giggles reaching from behind her pillow to reveal another present as he looks surprised opening to reveal a book he was looking around for ages but was signed by the orginal author with Noah nearly in tears.

He hugs Y/n tightly kissing her passionatly with Y/n smiling as the two hold hands and get ready to spend the rest of this romantic holiday together as a couple no matter who saw them.

The End!

A/N: Happy Valentines Day!!