Gwen x Nerd Reader x Courtney

You're a female in this story

The story happens in the Episode Picnic At Hanging Dork

3rd point of view

You are on Team Amazon which you may think is horrible but to be truthful it's actually not that bad well except for one thing you have a crush on two people you try to keep to yourself but Sierra keeps trying to coax it out of you as she thinks one of those people is her Codykins but it's not no matter how many times you tell her by swearing on your glasses lives which amuses the two people you really have a crush on Gwen and Courtney. Gwen is one of them because to you she is a strong independent woman who can really take charge and help her friends and teammates and for Courtney you really admire her CIT skills and her knowledge of facts you didn't know before. Now let's start the story.

Gwen: "Wow so you're saying that Godzilla was supposed to be a small Lizard instead of a Huge one?"

Y/n: "Yep now in the films nowadays it's just Scientific experiment and boom!!!! Huge monster!!!"

They both laugh and before she can continue Courtney comes over with a huge smile as she sits in front of Y/n

Courtney: "Hey guys what are you doing?"

Y/n: "Talking about Godzilla"

Courtney can only nod which makes Y/n giggle at her and starts to walk to the Confessionals

Gwen: "When are we going to tell her!!?"

Courtney: "When we get rid of Heather!!!"

Time Skip

Courtney and Gwen are helping Their team out with the challenge when the song bell goes off

Y/n: "Great just Great!"

Heather: "Shut up Nerd and start singing"

Gwen and Courtney send Heather a death glare which she notices and scoffs at

Song starts

Heather: Shearing sheep, don't be a creep,

It's the only way we'll fly first, peeps.

Y/n: Win the game, don't be so lame,

Try to lose this and your face I'll maim!

Courtney: Shear the sheep, then, with a smile,

Make yourself a giant woolly, woolly, woolly pi-ile!

So don't be giving me no cranky frowns!

Courtney, Gwen , Y/n and  Heather: We are shearing sheep!

We are shearing sheep!

We are shearing sheeeeep

Heather: Shearing sheep instead of you,

Only cause you don't have any, a-tattoos!

Gwen and Y/n: I'll find a logo, we'll win again,

And I'll be here, until the bitter end!

Courtney, Gwen and Heather: We are shearing sheep!

We are shearing sheep!

We are shearing...

Gwen, Y/n and Courtney: Yeaaahhhhh!

Song ends as the girls blush at each other.

Time skip

As team Amazon goes into the elimination room Heather trips up Y/n but Gwen and Courtney catch her before she falls and they start to sit down.

Chris: "The following players are safe Y/n, Gwen, Courtney, Cody only one bag left and it goes too .................. Sierra"

Heather: "WHAT!!!!"

Y/n quickly opens the door and pushes Heather out then waits 5 seconds before sending the parachute out as well then closes the door.

Team Amazon cheer for her and Gwen and Courtney kiss her on each cheek which Y/n happily blushes back and kisses both of them then heads to the loser cabin with the girls following her as well leaving a squealing Sierra a shocked Chris and a passed out Cody overall Team Amazon is a very peaceful team.

The End