Scott x Mute Reader

In this story Scott has a crush on you but struggles to tell you . 

Scott's Point Of View

Man that nature loving freak is creepy she just pops out of nowhere and says stuff about loving the earth at least I have Y/n here on the island god that girl is amazing she's been my friend since that bull kicked me into her she didn't even mind and helped me with my cuts and bruises since then my feelings for her have grown out of hand.

As I got out of my cabin I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around to see nothing there I heard giggling behind me and quickly turned around to see Y/n I smirked as I punched her shoulder lightly as she hugged me and wrapped her arms around my neck and as much as I wanted it to last longer she stopped as we heard more people coming our way.

When we sat down with our grub Y/n immediately gave it to me while she pulled out a huge chocolate bar I couldn't help myself I put my head on her lap and looked up at her with the huge puppy dog eyes she smiled at me and fed me some I quickly gobbled it up as Y/n snickered as she ruffled my hair I sat up and fixed it again as I mocked glared at her.

Our moment was ruined by the nature freak popping up causing my angel to fall out of her seat in shock I quickly pulled her up as she smiled but that was ruined by nature girl herself I got to find a way to get rid of her but how?

Dawn: "Salutations Y/n how is your morning?"

Y/n just shrugged and held onto her necklace her most prized possession her mother gave it to her before she died I was there for her when she needed me the most only I knew what the necklace meant to her and no one else that was between me and her. 

Dawn: "Y/n may I take a look at your necklace?"

I stepped In on this and grabbed Y/n by the hand as soon as she said that and led her to her cabin making sure nobody followed us I looked at Y/n seeing the pain in her eyes as I moved her hair out of her eyes.

Me: "Are you okay?"

She didn't respond as silent tears were running down her face I sighed as I brought her into a hug which surprised her at first but she soon hugged back I blushed at this but quickly hid it away when that host man announced it was time for the next challenge Y/n quickly put her necklace under her pillow and started to walk out I couldn't help but smile how delicate she hides her necklace which gives me an idea.

Time skip after the challenge

I quickly went into Y/n cabin and lifted her pillow up I saw her necklace I knew that she would kill me if she saw me so I quickly lifted it and put it into Dawn's nature bag thing whatever it is along with everyone else's things and stepped out again waiting until I saw everyone with Dawn. 

Me: "Hey Dawn you forgot this .. whoops!!"

It fell to the floor and Y/n spotted her necklace she was about to grab it until that Nature girl got it first and refused to give it back.

Zoey: "Hey give Y/n her necklace back!!"

She tried to run away but Brick and Jo stopped her and I snatched her away from her I gave it back to Y/n she smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek then she walked away to go to eliminations.

I was in a daze but followed after her and I tapped her on the shoulder she turned around and I pulled her into a loving kiss which she responded to as we ended it and held hands as we headed to the campfire as Girlfriend and Boyfriend.  

Sorry it's so short!