Duncan X Shy Mute Reader X Alejandro

So This was Requested by JocelynKnight which i thought this was a sweet Idea happens in The Episode "The Ex Files" I just used this Picture for the two of them.

3rd Point Of View
As the contestants in the economy class slowly wake up Y/n is woken up by Duncan poking her in her sides as she rubs her eyes and glares at Duncan as she tries to fall asleep again but fails as Duncan picks her up and throws her on his shoulder.

Duncan: "Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty the day awaits!!"

Y/n tries to punch his back but fails as he just smiles at her as she takes out a sticky note and puts it onto Duncan's Back causing a series of laughter throughout the plane.

Duncan Looks confused as he tries to get the note off him as Y/n escapes him as she backs away from him and bumps into Alejandro as she blushes and tries to apologise as he takes her hands.

Alejandro: "Y/n no need to aplogise your eyes already say it and they are beautiful!"

Y/n blushes as behind the duo Duncan glares behind them as he finally gets the note off him which reads "Fairy Princess!" He turns red as Tyler starts laughing again before running out of the room.

Y/n looks behind her as Courtney comes in and glares at her before shoving her to the floor but Duncan saves her as she hugs him.

He wraps his arms around her smiling at her before turning his head around to glare at Courtney as she smirks and walks out again.

Duncan: "Are you alright Beauty?"

Y/n nods her head yes as she tries to walk but stumbles into Duncan as She tries to Apologise.

Duncan: "Oh your fine okay but first you're dead Beauty!!"

Y/n runs away from Duncan and runs behind Alejandro as she sticks her tongue out to taunt Duncan with Alejandro smirking at Y/n. 

Alejandro: "Talking about dragging the bull by the horns"

Y/n silently giggles as Alejandro and Duncan smile at her as she looks at the ground as Chris announces they will be landing soon.

Time Skip

As Sierra talks to Y/n about her relationship with Cody the lights flicker on and off as Y/n starts to shake.

Both Alejandro and Duncan comfort her with her smiling at both of them and hugging the both of them together which causes them to blush and smile at  her as Courtney goes over to her.

Courtney: "Uggh why do you always stay close to them oh wait you can't talk ha ha!!"

Y/n has tears rolling down her face as Duncan and Alejandro glare at her along with the rest if the team.

Owen: "Hey that's not nice Y/n can't help it!"

Alejandro: "Si Owen is correct i think she is Special and Unique!"

Y/n looks up at awe at her team sticking up for her as Duncan wipes her tears away as she looks down on the ground as the plane crashes into their destination with Y/n crashing into Alejandro.

She gets up quickly and helps him up causing him to smile at her and Duncan to glare at them but smiles at Y/n as she ruffles his hair and goes over to a screaming Owen as Alejandro snaps his finger and instantly stops screaming.

Duncan: "Wow I guess I owe you 10 bucks dude!"

Y/n tries to snap her fingers to try to copy Alejandro as both of them laugh at her as she steps out of the plane followed by the boys.