Heather X Sweet Reader

3rd Point Of View
From the moment Y/n walked through the doors everyone knew she was the sweetest girl around apart from their respected girlfriends.

Y/n always knew how to make someone's day wither it be giving someone flowers to brighten up their day or taking the time to listen to their problems.

But one group of girls despised her goody-goody attitude they consisted of: Heather the leader, Amy the second in command, Anne Maria the stylish one and Beth with her friend Lindsay who were the sheep of the group always following them.

Y/n had a secret crush on Heather thinking she was the most amazing girl she had ever had the honour of being talked to.

Every day she would put a different colour of flower in her locker to try and make her smile but she would command Lindsay and Beth to throw it away as the two would scamper away while destroying the flower.

Y/n refused to give up and left poetic notes describing her beautiful smile along with her amazing hair that made the other jealous of her.

Heather would blush before crumpling the note and shoving it in her bag before storming out of the school. Most of Y/n friends were worried about her trying to become friends with Heather not knowing Y/n was hoping for more.

Zoey: "Look Y/n I know you want to be friends with Heather but...."

Courtney: "But she's totally wicked!! You should just stop"

Bridgette: "And not to mention every time you try and make her feel happy....."

Noah: "She stabs you in the back along with her group!"

Y/n sighs looking over to Heather and her group trying to hide her feelings towards her as she watches Heather move a piece of her hair out of her way causing her to sigh.

Immediately everyone looked shocked as Y/n nervously chuckled with Bridgette and Courtney groaning and patting her shoulder with Noah looking surprised along with Zoey.

But as the months went on however Heather seemed to notice the flowers in her locker were disappearing but not because she told her group to get rid of them.

The notes telling her how awesome and hot she was weren't there anymore. She was getting frustrated as her group continued to chat amongst themselves at lunch.

Y/n knew Heather wouldn't love her or at least be their friend so she gave up and became silent and focused on her studying which most of the group became worried about her.

Anne Maria and Amy would tease her after finding out from their spies Beth and Lindsay but they kept it hidden from their leader Heather namely because they wanted to have their fun of tormenting her.

Time Skip

When lunchtime came around the room was silent when Heather entered before a series of whispers started to spiral around her along with people purposely shoving into her.

Heather: "What is your deal!!! Do you know who I am!!??"

Duncan: "Yeah the girl who broke a simple girl's heart"

Mike: "A girl who only wanted to be your friend"

Bridgette: "And..... who wanted to give you love"

Heather gasped before storming off in a huff going towards a empty classroom grabbing Y/n textbook and comparing it with her notes she had received over the months.

Heather: "No way that too sweet girl is the one writing these....... what have I done"

Heather quickly dashed through the halls and out of the doors sprinting to try and find Y/n thanks to her spies Beth and Lindsay she always spent her time at the park after school so she would try there.

With her own note in her hand she soon spotted the sweet girl feeding the ducks in the pond on her own. With a deep breath she walked towards her and sat down next to her.

Y/n didn't pay attention to who was next to her for the first time in her life she didn't care at all and she hated it. The sun was slowly setting creating a beautiful glow to reflect onto the pond.

It was a lovely silence before a cough was heard beside her. Y/n turned her head seeing the girl she had fallen for.

Y/n heart was quickly beating faster as she stared at Heather's beautiful eyes but she turned away and tried to walk away from her.

Heather held her hand pulling her back and shoved the note into her hand making her read it as Heather looked away with her face quickly turning away.

Heather's Note: "Okay I know I'm the best to you but I'm terrible of speaking from my heart so please know that I appreciate your kindness from the bottom of my dark heart"

Y/n smiled ignoring the tears forming in her eyes as she quickly hugged Heather as she slowly responded back.

Heather held Y/n's shoulders and kissed her on the lips making her blush as she tasted her sweet lips for the first time.

Y/n smiled after the kiss offering her hand towards her as Heather linked her arms with her walking through the park as the sky slowly turned into a pure, dark sky.

The Next Day

Y/n waited patiently outside Heather's house nervously fixing her bag as she heard her front door open seeing Heather walking towards her with her parents smiling towards them.

Heather took her hand and started to walk to school with her talking to her about her worries with her parents with Y/n tightly squeezing her hand reassuringly.

With the two of them outside the school doors Heather pushes the door open and walks quickly with Y/n beside her holding her hand as her former group jaws drop with Lindsay and Beth awing at them.

Most of Y/n friends smiled and cheered for her with Courtney shaking her head while smiling at her. Heather rolled her eyes at them kissing Y/n on the cheek and walking with her to class.

Y/n smiled at her new girlfriend kissing her on the lips which left Heather speechless and blushed as the two sat down together knowing they will be the talk of the school.

The End

Keep the requests coming everyone!!