Mal x Bullied Reader

In this story Y/n repeatedly gets bullied from School and to School until Mal comes in to save her.

Y/n Point Of View
Another day of punches and kicks is ahead of me i don't know the reason i'm being bullied or for what purpose it drives the bullies to nearly beating me to death. I quickly grabbed my bag and stepped out of my apartment and started to walk to School quickly.

As i walked past an alley i was immediatly pushed into a wall and i immediatly braced myself for the day ahead.

It was Courtney's gang made up of her, Heather and Justin The horrible trio as i like to call them.

All i know about them is their rude and horrible to other people but when they get in trouble Courtney's quick thinking always helps them what a couple of morons.

But one person i know they don't ever mess with is my one and only best friend Mal.

Me and Mal met when i was send to tutor him i found him in the school's car park with his gang having a fight when they stopped when they saw me.

Mal was the first to walk up to me but i kept a straight face as he was about to beat me up but started laughing as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Since then i've always hanged out with Mal we do everything together you name it have fun in the skate park , Prank the principle and all the other things that i'm not allowed to say.

I just wish i had the courage to tell him how i feel about him if only i wasn't so shy around him heck even his gang know about my crush on him.

But back to the present there i am about to get beaten up by Justin while Heather and Courtney record for their instagrams until i heard a voice.

Mal: "Get your hands off my Y/n right now!!!!"

I immediatly blushed as Justin dropped me to the ground as Courtney and Heather began shaking i smirked as i started to grab a baseball bat that was thrown there as i slowly walked to them.

Mal's Point Of View
As i was punching and kicking Justin over and over again i couldn't help but think about Y/n she was the only one brave enough to come up to me in school.

Since then i promised myself that i would do anything to protect my queen as i called her when she blushed around me my whole gang know about my crush on her.

When i finished with Justin i saw my queen with a baseball bat heading towards Courtney as Heather and Justin ran off as she had an evil glare in the direction of Courtney.

I got to admit it makes her look hot as she started hitting Courtney in the legs with it then her stomach then she stopped as she grabbed her hair as Courtney started crying.

Y/n: "If you ever Ever!!! Come near me or anyone else again i'll make sure that the only future you'll have is from Hell you got that!!!"

Courtney quickly stumbled as she ran past me as i triped her up and started walking towards my queen as she dropped the baseball bat and started looking at the ground.

Me: "Y/n look at me right now!"

She looked up at me as i saw tears running down her face i quickly brought her into a hug which she hesitantly accepted as i wiped away her tears.

Me: "You know i got admit that was kind of hot what you did back there my queen"

Y/n started blushing as i said that to her i chuckled as i brought her into a gentle kiss which she responded back instantly which i smirked into the kiss.

Y/n: "I love you my King Of Darkness!"

Me: "Love you to my Queen Of Darkness"

We walked hand in hand as we started making our way to the gang who were congradulating us both as Y/n was smiling while blushing yep i love this chick with all my black heart.

The End requested by Max2407 keep requesting!!!! ☆☆☆