Chris x Singer Intern Reader

This was requested by TrinityMason12 but I tweaked the plot a bit Sorry!!!

You are the same Age as Chris

Y/n was an Intern for World Tour but she found Chris to be a royal pain in the neck as time and time again she had kept her anger down until Now!!!

Y/n Point Of View

Well another day another dollar as my mother would say but this show is not worth a single dime as an Intern we weren't allowed to talk oh joy if we were I would be cursing away at all the times Chris would nearly kill one of us. We had to sleep in the cargo hold at night which was alright I mean if you avoid all the rats and Spiders it would be fine for only a couple of days but no we practically live here oh joy.

We were always helping Chef set up the challenge and I swear I feel people looking at me and by people I mean one man Chris the so called host of the show whenever he was talking I pretended to fall asleep behind his back which made it to TV which was a victory to us interns he still refuses to talk about it knowing that he just got humiliated in front of millions of viewers.

It was another day on the flying death trap of doom as I liked to call it as me and the other interns were just playing card games when the plane suddenly landed oh joy here we go again as Interns we were only supposed to come out when Chris yells for us but I the rebel maker of the interns decided nah I'm going out.

3rd Point Of View

As Y/n stepped out of the plane the other interns followed her lead as they soon discovered they were in New York City which excited the interns as Y/n started taking pictures of the majestic Statue of Liberty as Chris and the other contestants were watching her and the other interns having fun for once well until Sierra walked over which they all ran for it except for Y/n as the Total Drama Stalker makes her way over to her.

Sierra: "Hey Y/n I know someone's got a crush on you on this very plane!!!"

Everyone is silent then turns their heads away as a very angry looking Chris makes his way over to the two girls which Y/n notices and walks away very quickly until...

Chris: "Y/N!!!!" He says with a smug smile on his face.

She stops and silently prays before turning around and heading to the devil host with an emotionless expression with her arms crossed.

Chris: "Well Contestants looks like we got a volunteer to test out the latest challenge"

Y/n walked past Chris and walked up to the statue of Liberty and starts making her way up the dreaded Statue while everyone is shocked that she willing to do that to keep her job even Chris is surprised.

Chris: "She knew I meant Sierra right???!!!!" The cameraman shakes his head no violently which seems to worry Chris more than usual as the camera zooms in on him.

Y/n Point Of View

Great just great I have to climb this statue to save my job I'm having serious doubts about this but sigh I just can't help myself anyway as I was still climbing the statue of Liberty I started to think about a lot of things one of them being Chris I hate him but love him oh get it together Y/n he doesn't care about you or anyone else just him and his big ego then I had an idea I texted the cameraman which he happily replied.

Me: "Hey Chrissy!!!!"

Everyone looked up at me as I snapped my fingers and the song bell rang out which Chris Looked surprised as well as shocked. 

Me: "Hit it!!!!"

Song Starts

Come on, come on, turn the radio on