Don't mess with Yoongi

YOONGI'S POV

It was only a 45 minute drive to Namjoon place.

"Show off". I chuckled while walking to the front door. I knocked on the door once and crash we heard a something break. "Dumbass". Jungkook said while trying not to laugh.

"Sup". Namjoon said looking tired and panicked. "Someone's here?". Both my brother and I said at the same time. "Duh". Namjoon proudly said. "If you were coming so quickly you should have called me". Namjoon added.

"You should probably think about what you said... You know, for future references". I smirked. "Just get inside". Namjoon says I laughed and entered his big ass house. "Namjoon, where is this bastard?". I jump straight to the point as soon as we sat in his office and he starts laugh. "The asshole is gambling at Blacklight casino with our five million dollars". Namjoon says with rage in his voice. I laughed so dark that the devil would be scare of me.

Jungkook and Namjoon looked at each other then back at me. You see I only laugh like this when I'm beyond pissed. "So he's trying to make more money with the money he owns me?". I say darkly. "Is that what you're saying Namjoon". I said. "Yes boss". Namjoon says while trying not to look at me.

I laugh even more at this so much that I had tears in my murderous eyes. "Kook". I called out. "Yes bro?". Jungkook says happily. "Sorry to tell you this but his ass is MINE!". I shouted. "Aww". Jungkook pouted. "But you can get his family". I smiled darkly at my little brother and he laughed like a manic.

HiSung, the bastard that has my money has a lovely family. A sweet mother, a proud dad, and a pregnant fiancee. Oh well. "Kook you can go get them now". I said and my brother doesn't even say anything as he runs out of Joon's office happy.

"Joon". I turned to him. "Yes boss?". Namjoon looks at me. "Take care of his pack". I demanded. Namjoon grinned like the Chester cat. "But of course". Namjoon picks up his 'brain bag' and leaves his office. Me, still sitting in my chair with my wine glass still in hand laughs. "Don't worry Hisung, Yoongi will come for you". I chuckle darkly.