The dark war

JIMIN'S POV

Yoongi and I walk hand and hand to where I felt the darkness. I was breathing slowly. I was scared yes, but I had everyone here with me and I was feeling stronger with them by my side.

Yoongi called men from Namjoon, Jin, Dylan and Caesar's pack to help us fight. We had a totally of 75,000 men marching with us and we also had 20,000 in the shadows waiting with SinGi. Were ok.

Walking to the darkness was peaceful. It wasn't a trap or anything it was because of one wolf. "COME AND PLAY!". Mario was slaughtering every creature in our way like a manic. But his play time only lasted for about five minutes before they monsters stopped attacking us.

Mario was skipping and whistling the whole time happily. "They just playing hard to get so I'll wait". Mario gave us a sick smile and continued to skip.

"YOU FUCKING COWARDS!". Mario stopped and shouted at the sky. "STOP BEING A BUNCH OF PUSSIES AND FUCKING FIGHT ME!". A outraged Mario yelled out. They he starts screaming. "Put him down Jimin". Grayson said in my ear. "Nah, leave him, I like his style". Brock said with a smile.

"And he's helping us out, I mean look at him would you fight him?". Keon points at Mario who was banging his head on a tree. "Put him down Jimin". Yoongi said.

 Yoongi said

We arrived at some creepy looking castle. "This shit busted!". We turn to Hunter like he was stupid. "I can kill you so you can scream louder and so the things inside can hear you". Mario hit him in the back his head. "Sorry". Hunter rubs his head. The door was opened and someone walks out. "Nice of you all to join us". The man says but Brock and Caesar growls. "Echo".

The man named Echo just smiles. "I can't wait to kill you Caesar". He said. "YOU TOOK MY HOSEOK AWAY FROM ME!". Echo was red in the face. Casaer smiles and his body beings to glow. "Then do something about it".

 "Then do something about it"

Caesar changed into his wolf warrior form and charges at Echo but he moves just to get punched in the face by Brock. "Hated the fact that you forgot about me". Brock picks him up and throws him to Caesar and Caesar smacks him with his swords sending him flying into a tree.

"And one!". Keon cheered. "Jyuo!". Echo shouts and monsters bigger then the last ones comes out. "OH MY GOD TOYS!". Mario jumps up and down. He charges at them and kills 20 of them in a blink of a eye.

"The hell is he?". Echo was looking at Mario with horror. Mario was happily killing monsters left and right laughing. "Look Jimin! I have toys!". He yells at me with so much glee and I smile because it was cute. "Enough!". Echo yells. "I summon you Uvil!".

 "I summon you Uvil!"

A dragon drops from the sky. "He has a dragon?". I said in surprised. 'That ain't no dragon Goddess, that's a chew toy'.

Xia came out. 'I'll show you a dragon, Nomuis, come out and play with mommy'. Xia said and the ground starts to shake.

 Xia said and the ground starts to shake

'Go fuck that so called dragon up for the Goddess'. Xia waves her hand and he wasted no time and starts to fight that other dragon.

"Go Jimin, we got this". Brock yells fighting some monsters with Mario. "Go ahead kitten, I'll be right behind you". Mario winks at me and continues to beat a monsters chest in. "I beg you all to be careful". I told them. They smiled and continued to fight. I pray for them silently and whispered something "Raniji". I look at everyone else.

"This ends now!".