Day two (Mama and Child)

JIMIN'S POV

I was sleeping... Well trying too. My doorbell was ringing like someone needed help. Guess they don't know that I live here and umm, stranger danger is a real thing. Not to mention, I spent the rest of my day yesterday shopping for my baby girl Flower. And oh my god most of the pets shops had NOTHING fitting for my Princess. I didn't come back till midnight and poor Flower missed her mother dearly.

Now back to my damn doorbell. I pan over to look at my alarm clock. 8:30am. My beauty is over. I ripped the sheets from over me and marched downstairs to get the door. Flower was right next to me with sass in her walk. "What!?!?". I angrily shout and Flower hissed at the door.

"Did you just raise your voice at me child?". Oh bitch. Flower just like me got scare but she ran away. Traitor. I opened the door and got greeted with my second mom and both his hands was on his hips.

"Hi Hyung". I chirped happily. "Gorgeous morning right but not as gorgeous as you mom". I was swaying back and forth on my tippy toes and flattering my eyelashes at him. "You're lucky you're cute". Jin sighs. "Now get my bags and step aside". I did what I was told and he passes me with his diva walk into my house. Uggg... I love you too mom.

I put the bags in the kitchen. He brought sooo much food. I put everything away and went to the living room where Jin was covering his nose. "Did you just finish cleaning? Cause you used so much house cleaning shit". Jin asks and I shook my head. "Hyun...". "Mom". Jin said cutting me off with one word. "Mom... It's my scent your smelling". I said and he looks at me. "Really? Why is it so strong?".

Crap. See this is why I needed Hoseok with me. Luck was on my side cause my phone rang and Hoseok was calling. "Would you look at that, Hoseok's calling". I went to pick it up just it have the phone snatch away from me. "Hello babe". I heard Hoseok say. Fuck.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING BABE HIM! WHY DID YOU LEAVE MY DAMN CHILD ALONE! HUH? HE WAS SO SCARED AND ALONE!". Why is he lying on me? "YOU CAN NOT SPEAK TO HIM, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, HE IS 9 YEARS OLD YOU HEATHEN, WHAT TYPE OF BABYSITTER ARE YOU! HOW CAN YOU BREAK MY TRUST LIKE THIS, WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!? CAUSE I'M COMING WITH KNIFES, SALT, AND A TAPE RECORDER." And with that I left.

Jin, or better yet mom, was still raging at Hoseok over the phone. I'm in my room with a purring Flower on my lap. "He'll stop, don't worry Princess". I whisper in Flower's ear. She wasn't scare or anything just confused.

After what felt like 15 years of yelling there was a knock on my door. "Are you calm now mom?". I asked. "Yes". Jin said and walks in with a red face. 'Shit, I have to call Hobi to see if he's still breathing'.

"Aww!!!". I look at mom who now has Flower in his hands. 'I have to pay attention'. I shook my head. "She's so cute, what's her name?". Jin asked. "Flower". I replied. "Shit that's cute". Jin cursed out. Then Flower sneezed. I swear both Jin and I let out the LOUDEST fanboy scream ever.

I fed Flower and went to help Jin in the kitchen. Out of no where I catch a different scent on him. 'Alpha?'. I smirked. "Hey mom?". I called out and he hums at me. "Did you meet a Alpha recently?". I asked and Jin dropped a knife. "Mom careful!". I choked out and pick up the knife. "How did you know that?". Jin asks. "I can smell him on you". I giggle. Jin starts to plays with his apron and blushes.

"Omg bitch serve the tea". I love gossip and I know that Jin does too. "Fine... But don't get mad". Jin said. 'Why will I get mad? Wait... Was it Yoongi? Calm yourself Jimin that's not his scent. I breath a sigh of relief. 'Why was I relived?'. I give mom Hyung my attention again.

"I won't now speak mom, is he gonna to be my dad?". I wiggled my eyebrows at him earning a smack on the head. "I didn't raise you like that, let's finish and then I will talk". Jin said. "Fine".

"Now tell me". We were now in my dining room with cupcakes, chocolates and tea in front of us. "Ok you want the long story or short story?". Jin asked. "Short". I said. I love you Jin but no to long stories. "Alright". Jin sips his tea and continues.

"Someone broke my new plates and that person was Namjoon, I was mad but he gave me money to pay for it, he kissed my hand and I reacted like a girl, he apologized and asked for my number and I said yes and we've continue to talk ever since". Jin finished his story and popped a chocolate in his mouth.

"Umm... Yeah who's Namjoon?". This is the first time I heard this name. "And this is the part that I don't want you to be mad about". Jin sadly says and that hurt me. I took his hand into mine and he looks up at me. "I won't get mad mom, I promise". I smiled and Jin Hyung grins at me. "Namjoon is the guy that I hit in the head for trying to attack you". Jin said that really fast but I heard every word.

"Mom". I held up a mirror. "Do you see yourself right now?". I asked. "Bitch of course, I'm fucking handsome, look at me, damn, I looked like a fucking 12 star meal, If I could sleep with myself I would, this is just another mirror that I'm blessing with my looks". Jin said smirking. Wow ok. "Mom please, I'm talking about how you looked when you were gushing over Namjoon". I told him. "Oh". He blushed.

"See why I get mad? You look so happy right now and I wouldn't take that away from you". Jin starts to cry. I gave him a hug. "Mom if your happy because of him then be happy, let him love you cause you deserve to be loved". I said. "Jimin...". He sniffs. "Yes?". I asked. "Thank you". He gives me a tight hug. "Your welcome mom".

"Your spending the night?". After the cry fest was over Mom drop that curve ball at me. "Yup, so I can baby you and that cute little Princess over there". Pointing to Flower that was playing with a toy I brought for her. "What about your family?". It's not like I didn't want him here it's just that I REALLY didn't want him here.

"They will be alright, I do have to call my little brother". He said. "You have a brother?". I widen my eyes at this new piece of information. "Yup, but he's a college student you'll meet him soon, now if you will excuse me I have to shower and go to sleep, I'll pick a room for myself, good night my child". He kissed my forehead and headed upstairs. I checked the time. 7:30pm. What? Where the hell did the time go?

I picked up Flower and she licked my nose. She's about to kill me. I walked to my room to sleep. I showered and kissed Flower good night. The moment I put my head on my pillow I thought of Yoongi.

'Good night Goddess'. I felt a kiss on my cheek and I fall into a deep slumber.