Talking it out

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I watch Taehyung run away. Taehyung. I had to say that name again. It fit him perfectly. I wonder where he had to go so quickly? 'Does it matter? Did you smell his scent? Wasn't it a tad bit stronger then usual?'. Hunter, my wolf says.

"No it smelled the same to me". I say confusedly. 'Kook you're wrong smell the air again'. Hunter said and I sighed and smell the air around me. Raspberries, chocolate, and hold up. This was a new scent.

'Told you'. Hunter laughed and I sniffed again. Vanilla? It wasn't a normal vanilla, It was vanilla frosting?. It smelled good. Really good. 'Chill, remember Taehyung'. Hunter says. "I would NEVER forget about him, he is a breathtaking omega". I started to fanboy.

'Ew you need to relax, they think you're crazy'. Hunter said. "Who?". I asked. 'If you will kindly look to your right you will see'. Hunter says and I snap my neck to the the right. There were people staring at me. "What the fuck are you looking at?". I hissed and they nearly tip over each other to run. I laugh and walk away.

 I laugh and walk away

My feet carried me to Namjoon's place. Like I wanted them too. I took a deep breath and rung the doorbell. I heard someone shout I'm coming follow by running. It wasn't Namjoon cause nothing broke so it was one of his sluts. Great. The door was opened...

 The door was opened

'Jin? Of course'. I sighed. "Hi child!". Jin says happily. "I'm not a damn child". I huffed and that was a bad idea. "You are what I say you are and if I say you're a seven year old then you're fucking seven". Jin said coldly. 'Why can't they have normal omegas and not these sassy ones? I'm glad to have Taehyung as my mate'.

"Jungkook?". I heard Namjoon say behind Jin. "Sup". I said. "What's up?". Namjoon asked. "I-I need to talk to you". I stared at the ground. "Alright". Namjoon ushered me in the house. "I'll let you guys talk I have to go home anyway". Jin said and beings to grab his belongings. "But babe...". Namjoon whined.

"Oh hush I'll call you later". Jin kissed Namjoon on his cheek and tried to walk out, noticed I said tried. Jin was grabbed by Namjoon slammed against the wall and Namjoon shoved his tongue down his throat. "Bye babe". Namjoon smirked. "B-bye". Jin says and bolts out the house. "Let's talk".

I'm in Namjoon's office and I'm nervous as hell. "Speak kook". Namjoon said. "Remember the guy that killed that pack house alone?". I asked. "How could I forget someone like him, did you kill him? Damn it, I wanted to waste that fool myself". Namjoon rubbed his temple. "No I didn't". I replied. "Oh? So you know this guy?". Namjoon said and I nod. "It was... Me". I finally let out.

Silence

"What the hell?". I just wanted to die when he said that. I was waiting for him to laugh at me but it didn't happen. "WHAT THE FUCK KOOK! YOU JUST LET ME FUCKING LAUGH AT YOU FOR WHAT? I WOULDN'T HAVE LAUGHED IF I KNEW IT WAS YOU! IS THAT HOW LOW I AM TO YOU?!?". Namjoon shouts at me and I stood there stupidly.

"No". I said in a soft tone. "SO WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?!? WHY DID LET ME MAKE FUN OF YOU!". Namjoon screams "CAUSED I DESERVED IT OK! I FUCKING DESERVED IT!". I screamed back.

Namjoon look shocked. "I deserved it I thought I could do it but I failed, I wanted to prove myself but I failed, I wanted to be like you BUT I FAILED!". I said crying. "Be like me?". Namjoon repeats and I nodded. "Yeah I'm like Yoongi cause we're brothers but I wanted be like you too, you're smart I'm smart enough but not like you". I said.

"I thought you hated me". Namjoon says and I shook my head. "I thought I hated you too but I hated myself cause I know I would never be like you, I wanted to have a trait that you have too, you're like a brother to me too Namjoon". I sniffed. Everything that I felt was gone and it felt good.

"Kook..". Namjoon gave me a very tight hug. "I never once told you to be like me and I appreciate that you look up to me like a brother, I want you to be you not like Yoongi cause he's your brother and not like me, be Jungkook, be your own person and be proud to be you, we're not here to follow others but to be unique enough to make people want to be who they want to be... So be you Jungkook, be unique". Namjoon says that and I hugged him even tighter "Thank you Hyung". I said. "You're welcome kook".

"So who's the guy?". Namjoon said. "Uhh what?". I said. "Don't play stupid Kook I smell a omega scent around you". Namjoon wiggles his eyebrow. "Ugh". I groaned and slide in my chair. "Taehyung". I blurted out. "Wait Taehyung?". Namjoon asked. "Yes?". Confused on why he asked it in a form of a question.

"Does he have orange hair?". Namjoon says. "Again yes". I said kind of pissed off now. "Shit". I look at him. "What's the matter?". I asked. "That's Jin little brother... He's not gonna let you go near him Kook, Taehyung is scared of Alphas". Namjoon said. I don't give fuck about Jin. Taehyung is MY mate not his. I'll make him happy.

I'll make him feel loved and he will love me back. I can feel it.