Family matters

NAMJOON'S POV

After the talk with Jungkook, I felt lighter... And not for the reason. "HYUNG!". Jungkook screams and threw his arms around my neck... Again. Since the talk he started to get very fucking clingy. Instead of sleeping in one of my many rooms in my home he wanted to sleep with me. I obliged happily.

I made a mistake. He wrapped his big ass body around me tightly and was holding me super closely. I was uncomfortable and I couldn't breathe. Luckily I got away from him, just to have him cling to me again.

"You left me and I got cold". Jungkook pouted. "And I couldn't sleep nor breath so we both wake up with some problems". I said to him. "Tsk, whatever". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I'm hungry Hyung". Jungkook says. "So go ask my chef to cook something". I reply back.

"No". Jungkook whines. "I want you to cook me something". Jungkook grinned. I can't cook for shit. I burned my last house down trying to make toast in my oven. I didn't fucking know. I thought to would cook the bread faster. "I can't cook". I told him. "But you can make cereal". Jungkook blinks his little Bambi eyes at me. "So can you". I growled. Then we started arguing.

"Am I missing something here?". We heard a voice and turned around seeing Young with a confused look on his face. "DAD!". Jungkook let me go and was now clinging onto Young. "Dad... Hyung won't give me cereal". Jungkook says with tears forming in his eyes.

'Crocodile tears, Young isn't about to fall for that'. I sighed. "You out here starving my step-son Namjoon?". Young said in a low voice. "No! I was going to make it right now". I smile while sweating. "Good". Young says with that low voice again.

After I was forced to feed Jungkook cereal, I start to talk to Young. "Young, why are you here?". I asked since he isn't a morning person like Yoongi, but what he said shook me.

"It's Yoongi... He's missing".