A Namjin chapter

Jin's pov

I finished talking to my favorite child. We have the same attitude why wouldn't he be my favorite? I'm currently sitting in my office fanboying over my Mario figurine that I got free of charged because of some dicks attitude problem which I checked, fixed, reported and the result? He got fired.

That's power sweeties, get on it. In the mist of taking pictures of my new baby... SMASH. "WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO DIE!?!". I shouted from my office and got no reply.  Guess I have to get up. Jokes on them, the costumers needed to see this face anyway. I slowly walked down the hall. I wanted them to hear me take my time getting to them. My employees just looks at my newly brought plates that I paid for and were custom made for me.

"Those were worth one hundred thousand dollars, so who's dying? And don't worry, I'll pay for half of the funeral". I said and all of my employees pointed to a man that was hiding under a table. He better be hiding.

"Get your ass up and bow to me you pest". I ordered The man slowly got from under the table... Red. This was the Alpha that tried to attack my child. So he breaks my plates out of embarrassment? Don't play with my money. "YOU...". "Wait it was a accident I swear!". He puts his hands up in surrender. I blink at him.

"Bitch you own me money". I place me hand on my hip. "No problem and I'm sorry, how much where they?". He took out his wallet and I saw the dollar sign form in my eyes. This man was LOADED. Nothing but hundreds were in the wallet. I snatched the wallet out his hands and took every damn dollar in there. "This is enough, bye". I turned my heels and went back into my office.

"Thank you and have a lovely day but not as lovely as me". I blow a kiss into the phone and hang up. I ordered more plates and of course Mario things for myself, my child and the restaurant. A knock was coming from my door follow by a small boss. "Yes? Come in". A male beta walked in and was looking at the ground.

Sungjin was his name. I only remember his name cause it had Jin in it. "Sungjin love, what's wrong?". I ask sweetly and getting a blush from the Beta. "That man with the red hair is still here and he wants to talk to you". Sungjin gets the courage to say. Sighing I say to him that I'll be out in a minute. Sungjin smiles and leaves. The fuck does that man want?

I exit my office and see that Alpha kicking the ground with his feet. He's marking my floor. "Can you stop that?". I must have scared him with my voice since he jumped. "Sor-sorry". His face was just as red as his hair. Y'all can't blame me for my looks, blame my parents. I'm cursed I tell you. "You're still here...why?". I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you umm...?". He looks at me. "Kim Seokjin, call me Jin or Jin Hyung". I wanted to relax around him but I couldn't let my guard down. He laughs and it was cute. "We have the same surname, I'm Kim Namjoon". He extended his hand out for a handshake. Which I took and he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. I got highkey embarrassed and what did I do? I ran into the kitchen.

I gulped down my 10th glass of water to help calm myself down but it didn't fucking up at all. "Boss?". Sungjin tap me on my shoulder. "Are you ok? Is that Alpha making you uncomfortable? Want me to ask him to leave?". A walking sweet blessing this Beta was. "Thank you for caring Sungjin but I'm ok". I flashed him a smile and he returned one back to me. "As long as you're ok, I'll get back to work then". I nodded to him and he walks off.

I returned to the front of my restaurant and was ambush by Namjoon. "I'm so damn sorry Jin, I was trying be a gentleman like Young told me to be, if I hurt you I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you I promise, you like Mario right? I'll buy you tons of that stuff, do you like candy? I'll buy you the shop I live by, it sells chocolates and cupcakes and...". I had to put my hand to his mouth to shut him up.

It was cute to see a Alpha get all flustered like this. "I'm sorry I just got embarrassed, that's all". I smile at him. "Oh...". Namjoon scratch the back of his neck. I laugh and I felt Namjoon stare at me. "What?". I asked. "Your laugh is really different... I like it". Namjoon says and it was my turn to blush.

Namjoon clears his throat. "Jin can I have your number?". Namjoon boldly asked. "Sure". I said but he must have prepared for rejection. "What?". I put my hand on my hip yet again. "I said yes now give me your phone before I change my mind".

We exchange numbers and we made sure that we had the right numbers. "I'll text something later". Namjoon grins. And goes silent for a while. "May I?". I had no idea what he was talking until I follow his eyes. He wants to kiss me hand again. This guy is going to kill me. "You may". He takes my hand and kissed it again.

"See you around Jin". He used his Alpha voice in a sexy way though when he said that sentence in my ear. Namjoon winks at me and left me a blushing and flustered mess. I tried to calm myself when I had a text come on my phone.

Joonie💕
You look beautiful when you blush.

I giggled and texted back.

And you looked adorable all flustered and with your tail between your legs.

Joonie💕

I resent that doll. 😛

I can't, he's too cute... Too bad someone didn't like my exchange with Namjoon.