The realizing of a dream

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up with a spring in my step. I was excited to stalk that beautiful omega again. It was now eight in the morning and the restaurant opens at nine. 'They better be ready". I hummed to myself. I called Namjoon to come along. Mainly because I know he will get along with that man with the wide shoulders.

I told them to eat something light cause we will be eating lunch there. I left my room and was greeted by a VERY red-haired Namjoon and Young. Jungkook didn't come back last night. He called me saying he was alright. That calmed my nerves a little. "Let's go". I grabbed my jacket and we were off.

"I missed out on a threesome and the victim that's in my torture room for THIS!?!". Namjoon shouted while I looked at my Goddess who was waiting for the shop to open. "Duh... And you should be thankful towards me really, I'm helping your dumbass not catch anything". I smiled and continued to watch Jimin.

"And besides there is someone in there that I think you might like". I said. "Huh?". Namjoon says. He looks at Young who just smiles at him and continues to eat his sandwich. "So where's Jungkook?". Namjoon asks. "I don't know but I know he's ok and he already suffered through this". I told him and jumped at a knock at the window. Young and Namjoon was quick to pull out their guns.

"Put the guns away, I swear you guys are crazy". I heard my brother laugh and I opened the door. "Hiya". Jungkook flashed his signature bunny smile and jumped in the car.

It was now one in the afternoon and I decided to finally go inside the restaurant... But before that, I grabbed Jungkook's ear. "Remember what I told you". I whispered. Jungkook whined and nods his head. After the way Kook talked to my Queen in that alleyway, I had to knock some sense into him. Jungkook violently opens the door and I shook my head. "No fucking manners". Young spat and walks in after Jungkook. I didn't care. I was to busy breaking my neck to find my Angel.

'Found him'. I cheered. Jimin was wearing a blue and white... Mario shirt? The hell? He was also wearing black fucking shorts that looked like it was painted on. That's how tight they looked. "Fuck". I groaned.

When we sat down at our table and a male omega, who wasn't my Angel, came and tried to take our order. Adorable. I stared at this omega with full on hatred and disgust. "I want that omega to serve us". I pointed to Jimin... Jimin, that is a name for Angels. "You can fucking leave". I wave at him to go away and he left with tears in his eyes.

Jimin, my Queen and Goddess stomped over looking so damn sexy. All I did was stare him. I heard him talking but I didn't care, till he touch Young shoulder. I growled at the sight. "Calm your wolf boy". Jimin hissed at me. Fuck... He will make the best sub in the world.

I can feel my eyes go in the back of my head as I listen to Jimin and Namjoon argue. Then Namjoon got up from his sit and tried to jump on Jimin. I was about to pull out my gun and shoot him. Don't get me wrong I wasn't going kill him, I was just going to shot his balls off... No big deal. WACK. I can hear Namjoon groan in pain.

He was about to murder whoever hit him but he froze when he saw the wide shoulder man. Knew it. What confirmed my theory was when my wolf and I heard Namjoon's wolf Grayson say 'mine'.

The Alphas in my pack don't say mate, we say mine. Just like I did when I saw Jimin. Speaking of Jimin... He was smelling the flowers I brought for him. I squealed cause he was smiling because of me. I gave myself I pat on the back.

While waiting for their food cause what I wanted wasn't on the menu. Namjoon tapped me on my shoulder. "Yo, what's wrong with Jungkook?". I pan over to see my brother munching on some bread silently. I know exactly why Joon asked that question. Jungkook was behaving.

Like I told him too. I grinned at Joon and said "Don't worry it will happen to you too". Namjoon just stares at me with the fuck you talking about look and I just laugh.

Then I was hit with the sudden realization of what Jimin said. 'That dream was your answer Alpha or did you forget'. Jimin...

What are you?