My Alpha (Taekook)

Taehyung's POV

I watch Jimin leave with that man. He better be ok. I will kill him if he hurts the Goddess... I mean Chim. Flower and Astro played so much that they went to sleep together and I awed at the two babies. I decided to sleep and wait for Jimin to come back. I slide into Jimin's bed hopefully he doesn't mind and I fell asleep.

*Poke* *poke*. Something was poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin smiling at me. "Hello sleepy head". Jimin giggled and I jumped on him looking for any scars or damage on him. Thank goodness I found nothing and I sighed in relief.

"I'm fine inspector". Jimin rolls his eyes. "Sorry". I rubbed my arm and he laughed. "It's fine, you want to stay the night?". Jimin asked and I nodded. Jin wasn't answering my calls so I know he wasn't home.

Jimin starts to take off his clothes and I blushed and turned around. "Tae oh my god we are both men". Jimin groaned. "Bu-but you're the Goddess". I said feeling my cheeks heat up. "Friend". Jimin said. "I'm your friend first Tae, you keep forgetting that". Jimin walks to me and ruffled my head.

"Ok, ok, I get it now stop". I grumbled and he chuckled. "Let's just sleep". Jimin said. "Together?". I nervously asked. "Yes now stop bitching and sleep and DON'T call me Goddess". Jimin went on one side of the bed and I went to the other side. "Good night". Jimin said. "Night Chim".

I had to wake up early. I only had one class and it starts in a hour and I was panicking. I won't make it there in time. My attendance record is going to be ruined. I can feel Jin screaming nonsense in my ear already. I shiver. "Tae". Jimin growls. "Y-yes?". I responded. "Look at me when I'm talking to you". Jimin ordered and I faced him.

"Close your eyes". Jimin says and I did. Next thing I knew, I was freshly clean wearing my uniform and full. "I'll watch Astro till you come back". Jimin said. "Thank you Chim-Chim". I grinned and he smiles back at me. "Now... Close your eyes again". Jimin said again and I did. "Have a good day". What? I open my eyes and I'm in front of my college. He's so damn cool. "I know".

I was done with my one and only class and I was talking with my friends. "Hey Taehyung?". One of my friend says. "Yeah?". I said. "Don't turn around but there's some guy staring at you". He says. "Huh? Are you sure he's staring at me?". I asked.

My friends and I were called the "Campus Princes" because we looked like royalty. When Jin found this out he demanded the college to throw us a parade. One of the worst days of my life. "I'm sure Tae". My friend says. I used senses to see without turning my head.

 I used senses to see without turning my head

Wow. Who is he? He looked so handsome but with a secret. I was hypnotized by this guy beautiful yet mysterious aura. 'How about you look at him and embarrass the hell out of him'. Keon, my wolf says. Bet. I whipped my head in his direction, he blushes and runs and I followed him not listening to my friends.

"WAIT!". I scream to the man and he stops to lean against the wall.

 I scream to the man and he stops to lean against the wall

"Why did you follow me?". His voice was dark and a little demanding. "Why were you watching me?". I challenged him. "I wasn't watching you get over yourself". He said with a huff. 'Liar'. I laugh to myself. "Ok then bye". I spun around to walk away.

"WAIT!". The guy yelled. "Hmm...". I hummed. "Ok maybe I was watching you but I'm not a creep or anything I swear, I just think that you were stunning and your scent was intoxicating". He said.

My heart felt fuzzy and warm when he said that. I was widely staring at the man in front of me. "Thank you stranger". I laugh. "Beautiful". He said out of no where. "Huh? Wh-what's beautiful?". Blushing I ask him. "You are". I can feel my heart going crazy in my chest. I stare at the ground blushing. This sucks.

"I'm Jungkook". He said. Jungkook... I repeated the name in my head and he smiled at me. 'He smiles like a bunny'. I said to myself. "Taehyung". I said. "Tae where are you? Jin is coming and it's passed 12pm". I heard Jimin use my wolf side to communicated with me say. 12Pm! Oh man I have to beat Jin there. "I'm sorry I have to go". I told him. "Wai...". He didn't finish before I ran off.

Jungkook, I hope you see you again...

Alpha.