Unanswered questions

JIMIN'S POV

"What is Yoongi?".

That question threw me off. "I'm sorry but I don't know, we never found out nor did he say anything". I tried to figure out what Kisen met but nothing came to mind. "He is different Goddess, I can feel it". He says with excitement. "How so?". I said. "Cause I can not feel anything from him at all other then his wolf". Kisen said and his eyes fell on Jungkook.

"Do you know anything or feel something when your around your brother child?". He asked him. "No, I don't, I'm sorry". Jungkook voice was quiet. "I see". Was all Kisen said and went silent. "He's not dangerous right?". I asked in concern.

Kisen sees my worry and answers me. "To be honest with you, I do not know, since I can not feel anything from him, he is something that either should not exists or was locked away for a reason". Kisen answer didn't help my nerves at all. Who are you... No better yet what are you Yoongi? What are you hiding from me?

We were leaving but Kisen stops me.

I Kisen, holder of the Proma flower
Gives my soul to the Goddess
And will help him along the way

I turn to him with quickness. "What did you just do!?!". I yelled at him. "I just gave myself to you, now your stuck with me my Goddess". He giggles. "Are you crazy! You shouldn't have done that! People need you Kisen!". I voice my anger to him but he laughs at me.

"People do not need me my Goddess, they need the flower and they use it for evil and harm, you and your friends came here with a purpose and besides I want to see your Alpha up close, now let us go it is stuffy in this place, I should have chosen a better area". He says and poofs away. *sighs*