Kolive

JIMIN'S POV

"Ko-Kolive". Kisen said in a shaking voice. I turn to him and he is really shaking. "Kisen". I pick him up and gave him a hug. "What's wrong Kisen! Talk to me". I say in panic.

"He's fine Jimin, he just realized who and what I am and he also realized that his little moonlight attack was useless". Yun says while looking at Kisen. "You should have told me that earlier Yun!". Kisen bark.

"My mind isn't what it used to be, so I forgot". Yun looks at Kisen with a fake sorry look and Kisen glared at him. I giggled at them. "Cute". They both said eww at my chosen word and I laugh.

I decided to ask Yun another question. "Hey Yun? Can you tell me about yourself?". I asked. "Of course, what do you want to know?". He asked. "Everything".

"Well where to start, I was born a day after this planet was made, so I'm beyond old". He chuckled and continued. "To be honest, I was supposed to be Lucifer but that felt weak and I decided against it, over the centuries, I realized that Lucifer was going to fall soon and cause chaos but I beat him to it, I created all that was dark and fearful before he did and just like you, I asked myself what was I thinking, then I thought to myself, if I created darkness before he arrived then all will be good, so that's what I did". Yun said while Kisen and I listened.

"But since I was just a piece of darkness, I used most of strength to create the world's darkness and fear and lost control of it and released to much of it into world, I couldn't take it back because I was weak and so Lucifer took the credit and blame for my doing and in order to gain control of the darkness I released I needed a vessel, but not just anyone, I needed someone that will have a cold heart with darkness in it and Yoongi was born". He stops then continues.