Kissing problems

JIMIN'S POV

"I did".

"Eeekkk!". I squealed and throw my arms and legs around Joel. "So up against a wall, the floor, a full on make-out, we kiss while someone paints us, a small kiss everyday till we die, do I get to pick the place you kiss?". I was throwing suggesting left and right.

I hear someone smack somebody and I turn around."WHY DID YOU THINK OF THAT!?!". Mario slapped Keon. "Don't put your fucking hands on me again and I wasn't thinking that far ahead". Keon shook his head.

"Joel doesn't count he wasn't involved with the bet". All the wolves agreed with Grayson's statement. "True words, so I'll take my kiss now Jimin". Mario said angry. "Joel was in since he was in the room with you all and so was I and besides there were way more monsters out there and Joel handled that his self". Young tells the wolves and they all groaned loudly. I cheered loudly and Joel chuckled.

"I take it back". Yoongi with force torn me away from Joel and I whined. "A man can't go back on his words". Keon says with hate. "But can you stop me?". Yoongi replied back. They were glaring at each other when Mario spoke up. "Yo Hunter, why are you so damn quiet?". He raises he brow at him. "Cause I already kissed Jimin". Hunter answered.

Silence.

"WHAT!?!?". All the wolves protest at once. Oh no. They were all arguing but I was scared. Yoongi grip on me got super tight and I whimper. "When was this Jimin?". Yoongi says whispering in my ear in a scary tone.

"Wh-when I was lo-looking for Ki-Kisen, we were in his ma-magic space and Jun-Jungkook needed to bre-breath s-so I had to ki-kiss him". I stuttered my response then I remember something. "I KISSED JUNGKOOK AND HUNTER FORCED HIS SELF ON ME!". I shouted toward Hunter. "Umm?"

The wolves, Yoongi and Young looked at Hunter with death in their eyes. "How dare you force yourself on my son". Young was cracking his knuckles. "And here I thought Keon was the perv". Grayson said taking off his jacket.

"I am the pervert and you bitch you took my kiss away from me". Keon says something and his fists were once again on fire. Yun and Yoongi were already in a fighting stance. But Brock. "Soft wasn't they?"

I put my head all the way down. "The fuck you talking about?". Mario asked. "I kissed him, Hoseok kissed him so yeah". Brock said with amusement. "And when was this?". Yoongi said coldly and looks at me darkly. "It was a dare for me and Hoseok was a accident, so technically Hoseok was his first kiss". Brock shrugged his shoulders and leaves. I, however already left the room with Joel for the kiss.

"I'm not changing my mi...". I was pushed against the wall and Joel shoves his tongue down my throat. "Mmm". I couldn't even breath. Holy hell. This man was good. Five minutes of that and he breaks the kiss. "How do you still taste like vanilla?". He questioned but I was a blushing and motionless idiot.

"Not gonna lie that was hot but you can move now". Yoongi voice said from across the room. We jumped away from each other. "Ho-how long have you been here?". I asked. "I saw you dragging Joel out the room so I followed you". Yoongi answered. I look at the ground. "Seeing you get dominated by someone else was a turn on for me and I keep forgetting that I'm a sadist". Yoongi laughs at his self.

Joel stares at Yoongi and just walks out of the room. We laugh at him. "Come Jimin, we got darkness to face". He held out his hand and I took it.

"Come and play with me brother, I'm waiting".