Meet JK

YOONGI'S POV

After I put my Queen's things in his home, I left. Jungkook called me and told me he has a guy that kidnapped TaeHyung and he wanted me to see him torture the guy. Of course I'm going to see. My brother's voice was super happy and bouncy. Then I come to realize, his crazy side was out and that excited me even more.

 Then I come to realize, his crazy side was out and that excited me even more

I pull up to Jungkook's nasty ass "playhouse". I hated this place. Everything about this place gives me chills. I shiver and enter the building.

 I shiver and enter the building

"Why hello there brother, we've been waiting for you". JK says when he sees me. I call this other side of Jungkook, JK. "JK". I said and sit down on a chair.  I look around the room and see a man chained up on a machine. "JK, where is Namjoon and Young?". I said cause they like coming here and seeing him go bat shit crazy on someone.

"Well Nam is with Jin and Young said he was coming". JK said. "I always do". I hear Young's voice and greeted him. "Ahh, now that dad's here let the fun being". JK laughs.

JK picks up a slug hammer and bashes the guys knee. The guy would have screamed but his mouth was sewed shut. "Now will you be a good boy and tell me who were you working for?". JK said and I lifted my eyebrow.

"Work?". I ask. "Yes brother, I know he was working for someone but he's being a very bad boy and he won't tell me". JK pouts and picks up a knife. I'm pretty sure he got this torturing shit from Joon. The guy starts wiggling and mumbling something. "It look like he wants to talk". JK says.

When JK removes the snitching from the guys mouths, he speaks almost instantly. "The hunavent". He said. "Hmm". I hummed. "What the hell is that!?!? DON'T MAKE UP WORDS!!". JK yells in anger and was about to slice his neck open but I stopped him.

"Wait, boy what is that?". I asked him. "A group of black and shadow wolves that turned their backs on the Goddess because they want darkness to take over". He finished saying. "Goddess?". I said. "The Goddess is a legend, she's not real". I said and JK and Young laughs.

"He is real". He whispered but they didn't hear him.