Aluna

YOONGI'S POV

A week. It's been a week since all my pain and heartache came to me. Yes, I still have his body with me so what. My Queen doesn't belong in no damn ground and I'll be damn if I see anyone set him on fire.

Jimin. He still looks beautiful. He body didn't change at all and he wound healed. I thought that was a sign that he wasn't gone but the truth is he was. Jimin still had no heartbeat and he wasn't breathing.

I held him close to me. I know I might seem sick but I can't, I can't let him go. I feel myself tearing up again but I held it in. Even though his gone, I still want to be strong for him... Well now anyway.

When the truth of Jimin dying finally hit me, I tried to kill myself. When Jimin died he took my heart, soul, and air with him. So when he died, I died too. However, everytime I tried to end my life someone stopped me. And when I was find a place where I can end myself, something stopped me. I just want to be with Jimin, so why is everyone stopping me from doing that?

I've been in my, no our room the entire week. I haven't eaten, slept, or even saw Min-Ki since. I want Jimin. I want my Queen back. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I cried. I pull Jimin in my chest and cried. I miss him. I miss his smile, his sass, his laugh and hell, I even miss his thirst for Joel and Mr. Kim. At least I know he was ok and here with me.

"And here I thought I loved Jimin more then all of you". Huh?

 Huh?

A wolf? "Greetings Yoongi, I am Aluna, Jimin's Goddess wolf". Aluna bows her head at me. "Wh-what do you want?". I asked. "Just to tell you something and to ask you to do me a favor, what do you want first?". She asked. "Tell me that something". I told her.

"Jimin is alive". She said.

What? I sat up quickly and looked at Jimin. "He is, his soul is roaming in the dark realm for reasons". She said. "Reasons?". I reply and she nods. "Did you really think at I or Chimson would let him die?" She giggles. "Jimin is currently finishing his mission and going after the darkness in it's own place, so don't fret Alpha, Jimin is ok". Aluna finish saying and I cried again.

My Queen is ok. I knew it. I felt my heart swell with happiness again. Aluna comes up to me and she bit me. "OWW! YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!". I was ready to fight her.

"All those times you tried to kill yourself and no one was there to stop you, do you know what did?". I shook my head and she hits it with her paw. "Me, you fool". Aluna lets out a sigh. "Why?". I asked. "Because Jimin told me watch over you all and that's what I'm doing". She said.

I smile at that. He's still watching over us. God, I love him. "Wait, why did you bite me?". I look at her. "He told me too". She shook her head. Really Jimin?. "He also told me to tell you that if you did kill yourself he will find your soul, cut off your you know what and sell it for three dollars". She tells me. Wow. Using me own joke against me, I love you.

Aluna cleared her throat for attention. "The favor that I need for you to do is bring the Proma flower with you to the meadow of space so we can bring Jimin back when he destroys that darkness". Aluna nose shows her rage. "Wait, Jimin told me that the flower is missing". I gave her a sorry look. "No it's not y'all had it the entire time, sneaky little thing". I raised my brow and she turns to the door.

 I raised my brow and she turns to the door

"Min-Ki!?!". I ran and picked him up. "I don't know how but he's the flower and he's also the child of the moon". I stare at him but he giggles. Great. "Someone will help you find the meadow but for now I must go and help Jimin and don't worry, I'll tell him how much you love and cried over him". She laughs and vanishes. I'ma kill her. Min-Ki laughs and I smile.

"Let's go and help your mom".