The scent of love(Taekook)

Jungkook's pov            

After killing the Alpha at the restaurant

It wasn't enough... Killing that man didn't satisfy me at all. I demanded for more blood. So I pick up his scent and made my way to his pack house.

 So I pick up his scent and made my way to his pack house

'This is it?'. I tilted my head. This isn't even bigger than my damn gore chambers. Seeing this small pack house pissed me off even more. The Alpha that my brother told me to kill was the second in command of this pack called 'the red mist'. I sniffed the air to see how many Alphas, Betas, and Omegas were around.

So there's 50 Alphas and 35 Betas. I smelled no omegas at all here. They must have something against omegas. Doesn't matter to me. I walk to the back of the house and cut off the power. I tried to withstand my excitement but I couldn't. I was super jumpy. Let the fun being...

 Let the fun being

Bang...Bang

The sight in front of me was absolutely breathtaking. Blood was everywhere and screams, oh those damn screams were fantastic. I was laughing the entire time watching people try to run was lovely. But someone got the jump on me and stab me in my arm. I looked at my arm and then to the person that stabbed me.

"Oh hello". I waved to the beta that just looked like he just made contact with Satan. Sorry but I'm a demon with Satan aura. The Beta dropped the knife and tried to run. I hate people like this. You have to do your job properly and not run like a fucking coward. I wasted no time as I ripped his neck open. "Fucker". I said and skipped down the hall to find more playmates.

It took me half a hour to kill all the 85 people in the house and I screamed. I wanted more blood. I almost walked out of the house... Almost. 'I smell omegas kook'. My wolf Hunter told me. I heighten my sense of smell and sure enough there were scents of omegas and I jumped. Yes, more toys. I was going to found them but my wolf stopped me.