Mysticals

JIMIN'S POV

The kid and I was just staring at each other silently. I can't believe I'm face to face with another mystic. I thought I was the only one. I wanted to cry. I wasn't alone. I wasn't different like everyone one else. I'm not a freak. I was unique.

We continued to stare at one another until Hyung claps his hands. "I know we have some beautiful genes in our family, but please stop staring at each other like that I'm super uncomfortable". Jin's voice finally makes us break eye contact which was hurting my eyes. "Sorry". We say at the same time.

"Now then, Jimin, my child this is Taehyung, my little brother". He said brother how a mom would say your name to highkey embarrass you in front of your friends. "Hello Hyung it's nice to meet you". Taehyung says to me and bows. "It's nice to meet you too Taehyung". I return the greeting to him. He shows me a adorable boxy smile. Jin won't get mad if I take him and Astro right?

Jin was called out by a man to get his Mario collection that he ordered and I was left alone with Taehyung. "What are you?". I jumped straight to the point. He looks at the ground. "I-I don't know what your talking about". He mummers softly. I rolled my eyes.

"I know your a mystic Tae now what are you?". I impatiently say. Taehyung was still looking at the ground. "Ple-please don't tell Jin". He pleaded. "It's not my place to tell him". I answered. He took a big breath. "Drag-wolf". I was speechless. This kid is a Drag-wolf?. He's just as strong as I am. "SERIOUSLY!?!". I yelled loudly. "Shh Hyung, Jin has mom hearing". Taehyung said in a panic and looks at the door. "Sorry". I quietly say.

"What are you and don't say it's complicated". Tae says. I laugh. What I am is complicated. "Tae...". I said. "If I say what I am you will treat me differently I swear". I was right. He will treat me VERY differently. "No I won't I promise Hyung". Tae showed that boxy smile again.

I'm taking him. I giggle to myself. "Fine". I calm myself down and look him in the eyes. "I'm the Goddess of the mystics and I am a Angelic wolf". I finished saying and Tae drops to his knees.

"My Goddess, I apologize for my rudeness". I knew he was going do that. I wasn't lying when I said I was a Goddess. Hoseok did the same thing when I told him. I was actually surprised by that. Only mystics know others mystics so Hoseok bowing to me was weird. "Tae raise your head". I ordered and he does. "What happen to not treating me differently?". I asked. "Your the damn Goddess Hyung, why wouldn't I bow to you?".

Silence... Wait for it....

"I'm SO sorry for cursing at you my Goddess it was a accident I'm around my brother 24/7 blame him for my actions". Taehyung was on his knees again and bowing like crazy. "Tae". I laughed again. "Get up please no more bowing I'm your friend now so don't bow ok?". I kindly say to the cute kid.

"Your my friend?". Taehyung looks at me. "Yes I am and I'm calling you Tae for now on your name is cute but it's too long for my taste". I laugh and he joins me. "Ok and I'll call you...". He puts his hand on his chin and looks at me closely. "CHIM CHIM! I'll call you chim chim". Tae says brightly. I smile.

"STOP FUCKING YELLING IN MY HOUSE TAEHYUNG!! I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU EVEN THOUGH WE ARE REALATED!". Jin voiced boomed in the house. We look at each other and burst into laughter. "Come Tae, I'll introduce you to my kitten Flower". I said. "Ok". We left to find my cute sassy Princess.

I miss Hoseok already.... And Yoongi....I miss his warmth.

I hope their ok.

They weren't.