Interrogation

YOONGI'S POV

Young and I went to my office to finish some paperwork. "I'll go make some tea, hopefully Jin will let me in the kitchen". Young says and left. The moment he left... Darkness.

 Darkness

"Where?". This place is beautiful but how did I get here?

"I brought you here Alpha". The voice says. Turning around I see...

 Turning around I see

"Greetings Alpha Min". It was that child. I bowed cause I saw Jimin do it. He chuckles. "You do not have to bow to me... Since I do not know what you are". He looks me up and down. "What are you talking about?". I start to sweat a little bit.

"Do not try to play tricks on me Alpha, I do not like them". The child says with a hint of anger. "I know your something dark but I can not put my finger on what that darkness is". The child places a finger to his chin. "Will you tell me what you are Alpha Min?". He asked.

"I don't know". I answer honestly. The child tilts his head at me. "You do not know?". He question me and I nodded. "I feel something inside of me but I just don't know what it is". I've been feeling this darkness my entire life and I don't know how to get rid of it". I told him.

"I see... And your wolf? Does he feel something?". He asks me. "I don't feel shit". Soul said to me. Soul really? That's how you answer. "I answered right? Get off my ass Yoongs". Soul said. Don't fucking call me that!. "I love you". Soul made a kiss sound and went quiet. I hate you.

"He is energetic". The child giggles at my dumbass wolf. I can't keep calling him that. "Umm not to be rude and all but what's your name? I'm tried of calling you child". I ask. "I am Kisen Alpha Min". "Hello Kisen". I bowed. He giggles. "Relax Alpha Min no need for the bowing like I said before". I turn to him. "I need to ask you some questions". He said.

He didn't even let me answer him before he ask me a question. "How long have you felt this darkness inside of you?". He asked. "M-my whole life". I said quietly. "Oh really?". He questions. I nodded.

"Does anyone know else know about this?". I shook my head. "What does this darkness feel like?". He says. "Suffering, it feels like suffering, I feel angry and murderous out of nowhere and it's painful, I hate it". I answer truthfully. This darkness inside of me is suffocating. I want it gone.

I spent most of my life trying to get rid of this or at least figure out what was inside of me and got nothing. And the worst part of it was I feel it getting stronger and I don't know if that was a good or bad thing. I don't want to hurt anyone especially Jimin. He is my air and my heartbeat. I would take my own life before I hurt him.

Kisen then tells me something that broke my heart.

"I am sorry to say this but I can not let you near the Goddess anymore Alpha".