Making a new friend

JIMIN'S POV

The very tall man smiled at us. "HOSEOK!". He ran to Hobi and gave gave him a hug that looked like it hurt. "Please Hyung let me go". Hoseok sounded like he was in pain. "Oops I'm sorry". He said laughing. Oh my gawd his laugh was squeaky and it sounded like someone cleaning a windshield. 'Be nice Jimin' . I said to myself.

"OMG!". The man screamed loudly and broke my train of thought. He then gave me a hug and started to squeeze my cheeks. "So you're my new child?". He asked. "I'm Seokjin but you can me Jin, Hyung, or mom which ever you prefer". Jin smiled and I smiled back... Which was a bad thing to do.

"Ahhh! He's so fucking cute!". Jin fanboyed over my looks. I get that a lot. I'm a fucking adorable. Almost got sued because of my looks but whatever. "Hi Jin Hyung I'm...". "Oh child I know who you are". Jin says while smirking at Hoseok.

"Huh? You talked about me Hobi?". I asked. "We came for some food Hyung". Hoseok practically yelled and walked to a table. I stared blankly at him. "Don't worry it was all VERY good things". Jin whispers in my ear. "Now go sit my child, mama's gonna feed you". Jin winks at me and goes into the kitchen.

This man can COOK. Everything was perfection and I had room for dessert. I'm a greedy bitch sue me. We had this mouthwatering chocolate lava cake that will make a volcano want the chocolate instead of it's regular lava.

Jin and Hoseok both have phone calls they had to take so I was alone still eating that heavenly cake. I moaned at how good it was. Suddenly, I felt someone staring at me outside of the restaurant. I used the corner of my eye to look at who was staring at me.

Ok not gonna lie.... He is a fucking daddy... But he also screams Alpha so he can kindly fuck off. I hate Alphas with everything this world is made of. They're arrogant, rude, and think they can own everything and everyone. Sorry to bust all Alphas bubbles but I, Park Jimin will NOT bow down or feel powerless to ANY Alpha. Cause my mama ain't raise no weak bitch ass omega, oh no.

My mama raise a diamond and that's how I will stay, priceless.