I know everything

JIMIN'S POV

                  Dylan's house

What was going on right now was staged for the most part. Dylan did have a weird obsession with TaeHyung but Tae wasn't part the plan. Dylan was in some type of organization that either wanted to use me or force mate me. Since I was technically the only Angelic wolf that exist that's probably why they wanted me.

Dylan must have fallen in love with TaeHyung along the way and back out of the plan. He got too greedy and wanted both TaeHyung and I and they decided to get rid of him by using us to do it. Smart but stupid.

My goddess wolf Aluna told me all this in a dream. That was the reason I didn't wake up sooner, she wanted to tell me that but I was always watching my friends and making sure they were ok. And let me tell you I DID NOT need to make sure if mom Hyung was alright.

I could have gotten more information but Tae needed me so I had to wake up. I'm walking down a long hallway, which surprised me cause the house looks small from the outside when Aluna starts to speak. 'That room to your left has something in it". After mating with Yoongi, She got stronger and we can now talk to each other.

I unlock the door and it was a library. Oh my god! I love reading, so I'm super happy right now. 'Relax Jimin, you just need to read that blue book on the table'. I turn to see the blue book. I pick it up and start to read it.

This Dylan boy is not bright at all. The book that my wolf found had everything on that organization he was apart of. I know that the organization didn't set this up because this book had all their pack houses and family names in it and I know they don't want that out. 'Do you think Dylan left this out on purpose Jimin?' Aluna ask me.

No. I told her. He wasn't expecting us to arrive this early and attacking. He was probably just down here, heard all the noise and ran to where he was hiding TaeHyung. 'Hmm?'. I heard her mummer. What's wrong? 'Jimin, please tell me that's not what I think it is out there'. Aluna says and I look out the window.

 Aluna says and I look out the window

Who in fuck summoned Nomuis!?!? He was one of the six dragons of destruction. Only very powerful beings can wielded their power. 'GO! Lemon make mama proud!'. Xia!!! I look and see Xia sitting on Nomius's head.

How in the hell does a fairy have a dragon? Wait.. did she just call him lemon? Damn that's cute. "Hey!". I hear someone shout and turn around and was faced with some men. I ain't fighting, I'm too lazy. "Tag in".

 "Tag in"

Brock. Thank goodness. "Sure love I'ma walk around the house for a bit". I walk over to the table and took that blue book. "HEY! Put...". Dead, that man was dead. Brock was quick to rip his throat off. "No one is about to speak to him like that". Brock voiced darken and I see them shake.

"Well then, have fun hun". I bounced my way over to Brock and kissed his cheek and walked out the library where I heard screams. Yup.

I'm waiting for all the psychopaths to finish having their fun when Aluna spoke.

'Your Alpha is going crazy looking for you Jimin".

Fuck.