Unwanted heathens

Jimin's pov

Today was Monday but was I mad? Hell no, my weekend was lit. On Saturday, my King and husband Taemin held a concert and I'm telling y'all, I was the first one to get tickets, so I had to look good.

I slayed all them fake thirsty sluts. Not only did I get backstage passes, I fucking met MY KING. Sweet Christ, he was even more yummy in person and his smile, bitch I was wet. He signed everything I had on me even my jacket. After all that was done, I ran to my room and cried like a bitch cause I kept my fanboy in for too long.

Sunday was Taemin day. It was a thirteen hour marathon on my King. From interviews to baby pictures. I had my mini fridge on deck and my Taemin pillows all around me. I fucking love this man. 'I might kidnap him, I can do it too'. I giggled at my crazy thought.

Since I now have a job, I might as well get ready. It took longer then I thought cause it was now ten in the morning and I was supposed to be at work half a hour ago. I cursed to myself and think it's not my fault my cuteness takes time. I grabbed my keys and phone ran to my car.

I arrived at a unopened restaurant and my coworkers waiting outside. "Umm where's Jin?". I asked one of the workers. I'm not here to know names, I'm here for easy money. "We don't know, he's not answering his phone.". He respond while looking at his phone. Oh hell no. When I speak I DEMAND attention.

I took his phone from his hands and he looks at me with a dumb look on his face. "The he...". "Shut up". I said. "Sweetie, when I talk you look me in my eyes ok?". I said. "You're not my...". "Oh but I am cupcake, ask Jin, so in the mere future I suggest that you ALL remember to look at me when I talk to you understood?". I swirled around to meet everyone's eyes. "Or what?". He says with his arms across his so called chest.

I fucking love a challenge. I clear my throat. "Can someone kindly look up the Park family please?". I said and they all did and they all had fear on their faces. "Exactly that's MY family, I'm the only child and one damn phone call means I can end your family history AND future bloodline". I said.

"Now today class we learned to one, always look me in my eyes when I speak, two, NEVER fucking talk back to me PERIOD and three, my family will fuck yours up alright". I grinned and they all nodded even that guy that thought he can take me.

We heard clapping and turned around to seeing Jin decked out in Mario stuff. "Now y'all know why he's your second in command". Jin walks passed us to open the shop. "Now let's get to work". Jin skips into the restaurant and I swear I saw Mario lights and I did. I sighed. He's a little too obsessed with Mario but it's cute.